Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Manager, Decision & Marketing Analytics, are to:
Who you are
- Develop and lead the implementation of sophisticated analytics and processes at a global Bayer Consumer Health(BHC) level that will inform on business performance and opportunities (e.g., forecasting, market drivers, marketing effectiveness analysis);
- Lead the forecast modeling, implementation and alignment process, as well as evolve forecasting approaches to support business needs and decision making;
- Challenge assumptions in analytics modeling and ensure that appropriate methodology, documentation, data quality control and version control is in place;
- Work collaboratively with internal clients (BD&L, Strategy, Portfolio Planning) to provide deep marketing science support;
- Collaborate with internal Bayer corporate resources in marketing science and decision support to leverage and lead in methodological and process approaches;
- Establish a marketing science Center of Excellence approach for global BCH, providing thought leadership on analytical science approaches, findings and implications for the broader business.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Minimum 7 years' background in market research disciplines in analytics, marketing science, finance/financial modeling and/or forecasting;
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Knowledge of the nuances of syndicated data including IMS, IRI and Nielsen;
- Strong project management, analytical skills, learning agility, active listening and communication skills;
- High level of personal and professional integrity;
- Self-motivated and have the business acumen to connect back to the strategic implications of the business;
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to express analysis plans and results clearly in writing and verbally;
- Excellent communication and consultative selling skills and ability to thrive with ambiguity and succeed in a matrix environment;
- Knowledge / experience with Tableau, SAS or other statistical software.
- Experience working with a mix of vendor and client;
- Advanced degree in business analysis (MBA, MS, PhD);
- Understanding of the Consumer Health landscape.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.