About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview The Senior Manager, Digital Strategy - Innovation & Marketplace Research will develop a methodology to track key industry & FinTech developments. This role will lead the sourcing of innovation opportunities across TD Bank in the US and will develop a framework for TD to plan, decision, & deliver high potential innovation opportunities to market. This role has a passion for the customer experience, digital technologies & emerging business models. As the key message owner for innovation, this leader will have high organizational awareness, with strong impact and influence skills. Job Description • Develops a methodology to track key industry and FinTech developments
• Develops and maintains criteria to assess those developments and their potential for TD
• Establishes and maintains the process for management of inbound requests/ideas for innovation from internal & external sources
• Works with TD business leaders to create and inform the business innovation strategy by translating business strategies into measurable goals and identifying innovation opportunities.
• Provides relationship linkage to TD Labs for business oversight of innovative opportunities into TD Labs; (prioritization/ideation, research) as well as acts as liaison for integration of newly developed innovative capabilities from TD Labs into TD Bank planning processes.
• Identifies and leads the relationship management aspects of FinTech & key technology players for continuous generation of new innovation opportunities
• Assesses trends in private equity, crowdfunding, and venture capital investments in order to identify trends that may be valuable for TD
• Researches and understands key FinTech introductions and trends globally in order to get ahead of the competition in both knowledge and capabilities. Job Requirements Superior understanding of technological capabilities and ability to translate that into shifts or impacts to business strategy
• Experience in change management and comfort with ambiguity, working in a culture of change and in navigating and succeeding in a matrix environment.
• Strong financial acumen with experience building business cases.
• Demonstrated business acumen- understanding the business from the ground up and the key levers that will deliver superior results.
• Results oriented individual, with senior level leadership experience; proven ability to impact and influence with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Experience with early stage digital companies
• Ability to be a credible representative for the business and TD with external technology companies and partners
• The candidate is required to have excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving and communication skills (verbal and written) and is able to work independently in a change driven environment.
• The individual will have established strong understanding of FinTech marketplace developments over the last 5 years. Qualifications 5-7 years in financial services leveraging digital technologies/FinTech required.
(#LI-JH2) Hours 40 HRS Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Mount Laurel
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.