In conjunction with the Distribution Center Director, the Senior Ops Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the Distribution Center to include warehouse operations, store delivery, inventory management, localized store services, asset management, and human resources administration.
· Direct the planning, organizing, scheduling, forecasting, and coordination of work in all operational areas in order to meet production schedules and operational goals.
· Review/analyze production, quality, and other operational results to ensure a high level of service to store operations.
· Develop and implement plans, procedures, programs, and strategies to enhance performance, service level, and cost-per-piece.
· Prepare facility budget and control expenditures against approved budget.
· Ensure the administration of policies/procedures in a fair and consistent manner. Professionally address issues with the management team, individually and collectively, utilizing the proper resources.
· Develop an accountable management staff with an emphasis on teambuilding, communication, performance accountability, and positive employee relation’s management.
· Ensure maximum utilization of manpower and equipment.
· Promote and reinforce safety and security among the management team.
· Develop, implement, and manage various programs that enhance team building and management development. Practice motivational management methods that instill partnership, ownership, and a pro-active management approach when conducting the many operational facets of the business.
· Establish and maintain effective relationships with Store Operations, Purchasing, Co-Op Advertising, General Accounting, Loss Prevention, Human Resources and various other Corporate Departments.
· Perform other related duties as assigned by Director.
A little about us: