Grow with us as a Senior Manager eCommerce leading the Walmart eCommerce evolution at Kellogg! You will be collaborating with people from several different areas of the business. Engage with us as you lead the development of strategic business solutions. While you are at it, you'll facilitate the development and execution of sales growth opportunities for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Senior Manager eCommerce, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Promoting a customer-centered culture that strives to exceed customer needs, requirements, and expectations
- Establishing and leading joint business partnerships across eCommerce customers including Walmart.com, Walmart Grocery Pickup and Jet.com at all management levels
- Leading the customer and channel planning process to ensure the successful implementation of company strategies
- Partnering with Marketing to understand trends and consumer preferences and directing channel strategy to maximize our full potential. Ensuring full implementation of all customer and consumer programs to maximize sales and/or build the most effective on-line presence and events
- Partnering with the Business Planning Team and Sales Finance to deliver on quarterly Gross Sales Volume, Net Sales Volume & Trade commitments
- Providing analytical guidance to the team around consumer trends, trade investment and other sales metrics
- Demonstrating the ability to think outside the normal boundaries to develop new solutions to current issues and successfully presenting ideas to the leadership team
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Sales and Channel Management, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma / GED
- Significant CPG industry experience and sales experience with a manufacturer or retailer.
- Experience with customer negotiations at management levels.
- Experience communicating complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals and audiences in both written and verbal methods.
- Experience working in a matrix environment and in leading peers and key project groups. Position requires a highly creative, collaborative, and persuasive style.
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft office suite
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- BA/BS Degree
- Prior exposure and/or experience with eCommerce
- Previous exposure and / or experience with Click and Collect and / or Direct to Consumer Business
- Large customer sales and sales planning experience
- Experience with digital marketing and media planning
This position will initially lead Walmart.com, Walmart Grocery Pickup and Jet.com and may expand in scope based on performance
- In this role you could travel up to 30%-40% of the time depending on location
- The ideal candidate will reside in Rogers, AR however there may be flexibility to work from other remote locations with access to a major airport location
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: