The Johnson & Johnson Family of Diabetes Solutions Companies is recruiting for Senior Manager EMEA & ASPAC Business Intelligence to be located in Wayne, PA, Zug, Switzerland, London, England or Shanghai, China.
The Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Care Companies (JJDCC) includes blood glucose monitoring systems (LifeScan, Inc.), insulin delivery systems (Animas Corporation and Calibra Medical), and healthcare professional product training and educational programs to improve care and outcomes (The Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Institute). The JJDCC are committed to creating a world without limits for people with diabetes by offering innovative products and services to best serve their needs. The JJDCC culture is founded on the principles of the Johnson & Johnson Credo, Johnson & Johnson Leadership Imperatives and three JJDSC values: We Care About Everything We Do; We Execute with Excellence and Keep Our Promises; and We Compete as One.
The Senior Manager EMEA & ASPAC Business Intelligence collaborates with the senior leadership to enable analytics-driven decision making for efficient and effective business operation and strategy. This senior manager is also expected to shape and evolve the analytical capabilities of the organization, and design/build the infrastructure necessary to enable the transformation. This leader will be a data-driven “provocateur” presenting insights-based challenges from an unbiased perspective to ensure appropriate focus on the right dynamics to achieve sustained market leading growth.
The Senior Manager EMEA & ASPAC Business Intelligence defines and owns the analytics strategy, manages regional supplier contracts & relationships, leverages and adapts globally defined analytics capability, enforces regional governance & outcome measurement, and fosters an ‘analytics first’ culture. They act as a champion of change in ensuring JJDCC embraces discipline and fact-based state-of-the-art analytic solutions to drive customer acquisition and engagement leading to growth in sales & profitability for both BGM and Insulin Delivery businesses.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Health of the Business: Track and Report using internal and external data vs. competition. Manage regional data suppliers and technical vendors supporting the Business Analytics function. Oversee sourcing strategy while following defined guidelines to manage & integrate internal/external data.
- Thought Leadership: Serve as regional analytics thought leader and oversee Americas analytics strategy. Clearly and continuously communicate analytic vision, ensuring on-going regional stakeholder sponsorship and alignment.
- Deliver: Make decisions and recommendations that are clearly linked to the organization's strategy and financial goals and drives performance improvement. Focus on market segmentation and market/purchase structure to optimize brand promotion and other improved ROI performance programs
- Shape: Align on analytical methodologies for the region while ensuring consistency with globally defined standards & capabilities to inform analytics drive recommendation for effective decision-making across all stakeholder teams.
- Connect: Build strong partnerships with Leaders across the Insights and Analytics function, Americas region, WW Marketing, and Finance teams.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required in a science/quantitative area.
- Aminimum of 8 years related experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ Commercial and/or Management Consulting in MedTech/Pharma Industry is required.
- Experience in modeling and data management, information systems/tools, and related software (Tableau, Excel/VBA, ThinkCell, etc.) is required.
- Demonstrated strength in partnering with internal/external stakeholders to generate mutually beneficial, long-term opportunities and win-win outcomes is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), with an ability to articulate analytical concepts & results to business leaders in a ‘story-telling’ technique is required.
- Experience in statistical analysis such as logistic & multivariate regression, CHAID, and cluster analysis, with a knowledge of statistical language such as SAS or SPSS is preferred.
- Up to 20% travel may be required.
- This position is located in Wayne, PA or Zug, Switzerland.
United States-Pennsylvania-WayneOther Locations
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-London, Asia Pacific-China-Shanghai-Shanghai, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-ZugOrganization
Lifescan Inc. (6097)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.