Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Enabling Technology Operations within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be based in New Brunswick, New Jersey and may require up to 20% travel.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Manager, Enabling Technology Operations implements the strategy, planning, and execution of enabling technology standards across the organization. The person in this role acts as product owner for deployed enabling technologies, leading cross-functional business teams in formulating requirements, prioritization of requirements, budgeting and planning resources required to support business solution delivery, and partners with IT to support the delivery of those solutions. They own enabling technology solutions in run-state and partner with project delivery teams to ensure that new technologies required to support the Global Services operation are delivered and operating procedures are in place for their on-going management.
• Drive the delivery of globally standardized cross-functional enabling technology solutions, that enable increased efficiency of the Global Services operation across all three tiers of the operating model.
• Partner with cross-functional business stakeholders to obtain deep knowledge of business strategy and act as the primary liaison with IT accountable for delivering solutions that contribute to the fulfillment of the ESP and Global Services value case. Consult on the design and development of Enabling Technology solutions.
• Partner with Strategy & Operations teams to develop and implement documentation required to ensure effective on-going operation and compliance of Enabling Technology solutions.
• Research and recommend innovative new Enabling Technology solutions, new ways to leverage existing solutions, and become product owner of new Enabling Technology solutions as they are operationalized.
• Manage outside vendors as needed in the delivery of Enabling Technology solutions, including managing contracts, budgets, resources, vendor services, and team expenses.
• Support development of the Enabling Technology solutions roadmap, identifying future-state user needs, identifying capabilities that meet those needs, supporting the development of cost and resource requirements to deliver those capabilities, and prioritizing efforts with stakeholders.
• Perform other work related duties as assigned.
• A Bachelor’s Degree is required. A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Systems or Technology is preferred.
• Minimum of 8 years of business experience in technology, systems, data management, or other related areas preferably in a large global environment is required.
• Experience in coordinating change plans, process re-design, and technology rollouts is required.
• Project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic and virtual environment is required.
• Detailed understanding of key systems supporting cross-functional business processes is required.
• Experience managing and implementing technology standardization and researching new innovative solutions that support on-going business needs is required.
• Experience with case management, knowledge management, data and analytics, telephony, robotics process automation technologies, or other service center technologies is preferred.
• Experience with service center tools like Salesforce.com, Interactive Intelligence/Genesys, Tableau, or Veeva Vault is preferred.
• Strong influencing skills, with the ability to engage and drive outcomes with various levels of organizational leadership is required.
• Highly self-motivated with ability to direct, lead, and motivate self and others is required.
• Ability to set objectives, monitor and achieve for performance, and ensure high level of engagement and commitment is required.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Technology EngineeringRequisition ID