Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for Senior Manager, Enterprise Architecture, within its Global Technology Services organization. This position will be based out of Morris Plains, NJ or Raritan, NJ and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Manager will facilitate the scale out of the Federated Enterprise Architecture model (FEA) model by engaging global FEA domain leaders in enabling our FEA toolkit. This will include supporting to make work visible with the use of KanBan, communication platforms and frameworks to enable maximum collaboration between existing FEA domains. This role will be responsible for day to day management of FEA operations.
Specific responsibilities of the position will include but not limited to the following:
• Accountable for leading the development and evolution of the global Federated Enterprise Architecture organization through training development, coaching, and establishment of a “certification” track.
• Shape and measure the maturity of FEA domains in the application of lean and flow thinking adoption as well as impact of execution.
• Deliver periodic leadership updates and escalations.
• Shape FEA curriculum development for J&J learning campus.
• Collaborate across the global FEA leadership team and shape the prioritization of a back-log for review that drives coherence across the practice.
• Utilize established backlog to drive weekly FEA core team agenda.
• Lead the FEA core team meeting and serve as facilitator, resolve conflict, and direct emerging capabilities needs.
• Collaborate closely with ETOC and EPMO counterparts in driving an emergent operating/governance model.
• Leverage weekly coaching and core team sessions to sense the emergent capability needs for the practice.
• Responsible for leading the coordination of global quarterly face to face sessions and corresponding follow-ups.
• Responsible for all FEA administrative oversight including managing all vendor partner contracts, toolkit licensing, SOWs, and deliverables.
• A Bachelors’ degree is required. A Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, Systems Management is preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years of related work experience is required, with 5 years in highly matrix large enterprise organizations is preferred.
• Minimum two years of people management experience is preferred.
• Experience with Lean/Design thinking is required.
• Prior experience in Enterprise Architecture is required.
• Experience developing and delivering IT services in large complex enterprises is required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (Expertise with Word, Excel, PPT) is required.
• Must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively.
• Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
• Must have good planning, organizational, and decision-making skills.
• Must be able to define, shape, and drive projects to completion while effectively collaborating strategically with others with little supervision.
• Proven ability to lead and influence others at all levels within the organization is required.
• Proven experience of working with Partners and teams in all part of the world including vendors is required.
• Experience in Software development, Infrastructure Development, Cloud, Systems Engineering, deep understanding of one or more business domains is preferred.
• Fast Moving Consumer Goods or Medical Device or Pharmaceutical experience is preferred