Senior Manager, Enterprise Services Business Chief Risk Office
Title: Senior Manager, Enterprise Services Business Chief Risk Office
Level: Senior Manager
As a Senior Manager in Capital One’s Enterprise Services (ES) Business Chief Risk Office, you will apply your analytical and delivery skills to our highest profile Risk Management projects. You will partner across Enterprise Services, and specifically with our Workplace Solutions (WPS) and Enterprise Supplier Management (ESM) functions to develop and support cutting-edge Risk solutions in a manner that supports innovation and protects our customers, shareholders, and associates. You will partner with peers and senior leaders, second and third lines of defense, as well as lines of business to drive organizational change in order to better manage the Company’s risk in an open, collaborative environment where new ideas and solutions are both welcomed and rewarded.
Enterprise Services Risk professionals are experienced, well-trained, and progressive individuals that operate within a highly collaborative team environment to deliver value-added risk services to our business partners. The Senior Manager candidate will be a highly-motivated Risk Management professional with excellent support, analytical, planning, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience
- At least 4 years experience in Project Management or at least 4 years experience in Process Management
- At least 4 years of Risk Management experience
- Proficiency with data analytics tools including Excel and Tableau
- Master’s Degree
- 5 years of experience as a Project Manager or 5 years of experience as a Process Manager within the financial services industry
- 1 year of Business Continuity management experience
- 1 year of Compliance Management program experience
- 5 years of Risk Management or Assurance experience within the financial services industry
- Proficient knowledge of Workplace Solutions, and Corporate Real-Estate, and Supplier Management functions
- Six Sigma Lean certification, or Agile Coach certification, or Compliance Certification
- Proficient experience with MS Powerpoint
- Operational proficiency with Enterprise Services functional areas including Technology, and Digital, and Workplace Solutions, and Enterprise Supplier Management, and Brand, and Growth Ventures
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.