Applied Materials' technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world. We are actively recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager to join our world class Finance Team with in the Equipment Product Group of Applied Global Services.
The Applied Global Services Segment for Applied Materials is one of the most critical divisions for the Company's success. AGS's high profit margins, new products mixed with sustainable growth products and an ever-increasing market share are strong funding sources for all the Company's core segments. Major Responsibilities
- P&L ownership - help drive profitable growth for the business unit, from Revenue generation down to Cost and Spending optimization
- Balance Sheet management - help ensure we're managing working capital, with focus on inventory levels and account receivables; and help ensure we get good returns on investments
- Partner with business management, marketing, engineering and other finance teams to influence and guide the business
- Help drive with Business Unit Gross Margin, Customer Deals, New Product Introduction and NPV analyses, working with customer management and cost accounting teams
- Manage interface with other finance support groups to ensure work flow and deliverables are aligned with business unit requirements/deadlines
- Ensure data accuracy and help management team develop and tell the story of the business unit using that information (forecasting/budgeting, financial close, balance sheet integrity)
- Interpret internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- Prepares detailed models for executive consumption and develops presentation of results
- Manage and develop 2-3 financial analysts
- Proven competencies in communication, financial analysis and working across functions with different levels of management to drive results
- Experience with financial modeling, with proficiency in using Excel or other related tools
- Experience with Semiconductor Equipment or Components Manufacturing is desired but not required
- Master's Degree Preferred
- 8-10 years of experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.