Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Forecasting – Rheumatology to be located in Horsham, PA.
the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters
most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating,
curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our
time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in
several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health,
and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate
with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Senior Manager, Forecasting – Rheumatology will be:
- Responsible for generating, integrating and translating
insights and analytics into growth opportunities that shape decisions and drive
organizational action for the Rheumatology therapeutic area.
- Partner closely with brand or franchise leadership and cross
functional partners and serves as an internal consultant to the Sales &
Marketing team. This position plays a key role in advising and counseling
business partners in the forecasting and evaluation of new and existing
business strategies and, as a result, shares accountability for business
- Lead development and implementation of Rheumatology forecast
models & tracking; proactively identify new data sources that will enhance
decision making & increase forecast accuracy. Implement forecast modeling
approaches; work with supplier partners, foster strong partnerships in the
context of resources, timing and overall franchise goals.
- Integrate forecasting efforts & insights with primary
research, intelligence, & analytics insights developed by peers across the
Commercial Insights & Strategy team for Rheumatology and translate into
business impact. Integrate all information (custom, syndicated, forecasted and
modeled) into forecasts and assessments of organizational strategies &
actions with the potential to drive tangible growth in revenue or profit.
Provide strategic input to strategic and business plans, sales & brand
strategies and new product launch plans / life cycle management for Rheumatology.
- Ensure timely tracking of forecast accuracy and key
assumptions across key data sources – prescription, patient, call activity and
managed care to evaluate risk & opportunities. In partnership with
integrated analytics colleagues, identify and develop key metrics to measure
and monitor performance.
- Apply basic consulting skills, including consultative
listening, problem definition, hypothesis generation, data analysis,
translation to value, and oral and written presentation for impact.
- Consistently focus on key business issues for the franchise
and well as the portfolio. The ability to demonstrate leadership
courage in order to set boundaries and ensure time is spent on the most
critical/ high value projects is critical.
- Stay abreast of emerging healthcare & pharmaceutical
industry trends and assess their potential impact on our franchise business
- Act with speed, agility and accountability. Cultivate meaningful internal and external
partnerships, adding value and insights for the organization; being insight
driven to uncover important unmet needs.
- BA/BS required
- Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant business
experience is required.
- Experience in forecasting and business planning is
- Business analytics, finance, or strategic planning experience is
- Previous experience in business intelligence, marketing,
and/or sales is preferred.
- Diversity of experience is preferred, with demonstrated
learning agility in order to be able to move across different types of markets
such as primary care/retail or specialty markets.
- Business/market experience to influence franchise/brand
level decisions and strategies are required.
- General management mindset, business acumen, strategic
thinking skills are required.
- Proven analytical skills and learning agility are
- Experience in developing comprehensive and impactful
recommendations and solutions that drive key decisions are required.
- Proficiency in modeling and reporting tools is preferred
- Excel is required.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint is required.
- Knowledge of IMS data is preferred.
- This position is based in Horsham, PA and requires up to
10% domestic travel.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
Market ResearchRequisition ID