Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Functional Communication Service located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Senior Manager, Functional Communication Service is responsible for developing and executing an enterprise functional communication plan that drives Johnson & Johnson revenue, growth, valuation and reputation. Provides counsel to business leaders to: Drive business objectives of Enterprise, functions and businesses, Build stakeholder trust and advocacy and Inspire employee advocacy
- Develop and execute strategic functional communication plan and narrative to drive highest communication impact that links our EC/business priorities and drives our reputation, including analysis of stakeholders, annual plan and metrics.
- Create and leverage common processes and resources needed to drive engagement and shape the dialogue of the functions as a competitive advantage/critical partner.
- Lead executive communication to include key messaging as well as internal and external engagements. Connect and collaborate with Enterprise network, Workforce Communications and Business Segment communicators to shape messaging and engagement that showcase the functions as innovators internally and externally.
- Activate innovative and leading class communication practices into functional communication plans to enable business leaders to “up their communications game”.
- Develop and manage ongoing functional communication content and curation.
- Drive communication plan to drive growth of an engaged culture of collaboration, accountability, customer focus that is aligned to the business priorities.
- Serve as active member of aligned segment(s)’: Functional Leadership team(s) and Functional Communication Leaders team.
- Interface with and appropriately leverage J&J Communications Centers of Excellence: Workforce Communications, Media Relations and Strategic Insights.