The overarching role of Commercialization is to enable PepsiCo to deliver sustained growth via the flawless execution of 'Fewer, Bigger, Better, Faster' innovation through program & project management excellence, agile commercial processes and effective leverage of total PepsiCo resources. The scope of the Global Capability Systems role is to build a system agenda while leveraging our backbone software and evaluating new opportunities to support and drive the growth agenda for PepsiCo.
This is a new role that reports directly into the Senior Director Global Commercialization Center of Excellence
The primary focus will be:
- Leverage technologies in place to drive the PepsiCo growth agenda in the most effective and efficient manner, while maintaining the Stage-Gate process and keeping pace with the changing commercial environment.
- Partner with the Global Commercialization Leadership to set the business technology agenda, closing the gap between translating the business needs into suitable technology solves.
- Drive the business technology agenda for BIS and incorporate requirements across all Categories and Regions to deliver.
- Define business process for innovation systems to drive step change improvement in adoption, maturity and compliance globally.
- Build prioritized roadmap for future enhancements to the technology agenda with clear deliverables, resource requirements and timelines, including key interdependencies.
- Build an effective cross-functional and global Subject Matter Expert (SME) network to develop solutions and enable change management & roll-out.
- Ensure on-time delivery of roadmap via effective project & stakeholder management.
- Develop and deliver timely and concise training sessions with appropriate materials to ensure clear understanding of new enhancements / features / or systems for Global Commercialization.
- All Global Commercialization technology solutions are global in nature. Therefore, building effective networks with all sectors across the globe as well as a strong relationship with our BIS team will be critical.
- Strong experience developing and analyzing business processes to identify new approaches and solutions to business issues
- Proven experience in project/program management techniques and methods
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies within a global, cross-functional, matrix environment
- Ideally understands innovation stage gate and new product development processes
- High level of organizational savvy and the ability to lead within ambiguity are a must for this role
- Ability to be both challenging & enabling and comfortable managing conflict
- Ability to influence others at all levels and effectively partner with functional and regional SME's
- High level of technology acumen : must be business savvy with outstanding analytical & problem solving skills
- Ideally experienced with managing global, complex, technology solutions implementations
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.