PepsiCo has long been a global employer of choice recognized for creating a diverse and engaging workplace. This role is responsible for communicating the power of Global Diversity & Engagement (D&E) in a meaningful way that engages employees and external stakeholders. Reporting into the Senior Director, Global Internal Communications the Senior Manager will execute the D&E communications plan and disseminate key messages externally and internally across a targeted mix of media and channels.
- Conceptualize and write evergreen content and stories and assemble accompanying assets including graphics, photos and videos for company's intranet site
- Provide communications support for PepsiCo's sponsorship / presence at key D&E conferences and gatherings throughout the year
- To support messaging and talking points, gather illustrative examples of internal D&E programs including photos and other assets working in conjunction with the Global Internal Communications Council and D&E team
- Develop materials including messaging, talking points, backgrounders and FAQs in response to external inquiries from media, third party organizations and other key stakeholders
- Manage D&E external media relations strategy, in coordination with Media Bureau, and serve as point person for reactive media relations, ie published articles, blog posts, digital and social media engagements, videos, etc.
- Contribute to positive perception of PepsiCo with key global external audiences of opinion elite and influencers, using benchmarking survey submissions, earned,social and digital media, along with meetings and events, to educate audiences about PepsiCo's diversity story
- Serve as valued resource to sector communicators and their teams on D&E issues, and on implementation of shared plan infocus markets (as determined by D&E team). Develop strong relationships with these teams and keen understanding of differing D&E issues in each market.
- Create and execute global internal and external campaigns to drive awareness about various D&E initiatives
- Maintain internal and external web presence for D&E working with digital teams
- Strong project management skills in order to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously from beginning to end
- Strong content creation and writing abilities, across written, video and digital. The successful candidate will know how to build a story that engages an audience, not just recites the facts
- Deep and current understanding of the drivers of corporate reputation, knowledge of global diversity and engagement issues, and experience in successful corporate reputation campaigns
- Highly proactive and able to navigate ambiguity and complexity while developing successful solutions
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail while working in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, including comfort with supporting and interacting with senior executives
- Knowledge of international markets and comfort working globally
- Experience managing agency resources and budgets
- 6-8 years minimum Corporate Communications experience
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree preferred)
Not Eligible for Relocation