Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Global Performance Measurement and Insights to be located in New Brunswick, NJ to support our Medical Devices business.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
The Performance Measurement & Analytics Team is looking for a Senior Manager to lead the deployment, and operations for the executive-level Medical Devices Group Operating metrics, visualizations, and analytics.
Key responsibilities include partnering with global business partners to develop and operationalize dynamic dashboards and reporting capabilities, leveraging diverse data sets that provide actionable insights to the organization. Critical to the role will be the ability to perform business driver decomposition analysis across the portfolio.
Specific focus areas:
Global Reporting & Performance Tracking:
• Performance tracking management, proactive data analysis, and insights generation.
• Creation and improvement of dynamic dashboards across global business teams.
• Coordination of the deployment and training activities related to dashboard visualizations.
• Development of a communication charter for all performance analytics related activities.
Analytics & Insights:
• Effectively communicate insights to stakeholders and collaborate to identify ways to drive action.
• Provide business analytics support including proactive research and ad-hoc analysis.
• Participate in creation and development of strategic roadmap for visualization & advanced analytics capability.
Data & Acquisition:
• Oversee global data with guidelines and disciplined processes to manage, gather, and integrate data from internal, external, and unstructured or structured sources.
• Research and ensure innovative, best practice approaches are consistently applied and services are delivered at the highest level.
• Collaborate with business teams to develop effective and efficient delivery of data. Qualifications
• Bachelor or Master’s degree with analytics specialization; MBA is a plus.
• Minimum of eight (8) years of business experience is required.
• Minimum of six (6) years in information-intensive industries or digitally advanced enterprises is preferred.
• Strong experience with data analysis and visualization tools, such as Qlik Sense, Tableau, or Domo is preferred.
• A background focused in Finance would be preferred.
• Experience utilizing data to drive analyses that result in clear action recommendations is required.
• Experience leading high profile projects with demanding deadlines, changing requirements, and working with limited resources is required.
• Enjoy working in an unstructured and highly dynamic environment. Self-starter who can connect with colleagues across teams and collaborate and influence to reach objectives.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to explain analytical concepts and technologies to business leaders.
• Attention to detail without losing the big picture view is required; Ability to summarize and clearly communicate insights from data analysis to management at all levels is required.
• Strong stakeholder management skills in order to build collaborative working relationships within and outside J&J are required.
• This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ and may require up to 10% of domestic travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function