LinkedIn's Global Workplace Services is responsible for designing and delivering facilities and services that reflect LinkedIn's culture to create an environment where people love to come to work, interact with their colleagues, and deliver exceptional results. We are looking for an extraordinary individual that has substantial hands-on experience leading a team of corporate security services professionals.
The Head of Global Workplace Security & Risk Management is a Program Leader who provides content expertise for the LinkedIn business globally by working with the (5) Regional Workplace Leaders. The management expectation is that the Program Leader develops the strategies and plans that will deliver to the company's security & risk objectives, and collaborates with the Regional Workplace Leaders to execute effectively. Due to the importance of security and risk management, the Program Leader is expected to be an exceptional communicator with strategic activities as well as tactical execution to the C-Level, law enforcement agencies, lawyers, as well as new employees. Responsibilities:
- To develop and maintain a Global Workplace Security & Risk Management to create phenomenal workplace experience through partners and vendors.
- To communicate with internal stakeholders & leaders to ensure alignment with the regional expectations and smooth execution.
- To develop programs that will scale, based upon changing business requirements; design of programs will provide for efficient financial and operational planning, as well as managed employee expectations that respects local customs & aligns with Linkedin values including: Incident Management, Security Guarding, Event Security Management, Health & Safety Program, Investigations, Executive Protection, Security Operations Center, Security Systems & Technology, and other related services.
- To create and maintain policies, procedures and protocols for the Security & Risk Management globally, which are in-line with LinkedIn's culture, values and priorities.
- To liaise with cross-functional organizations/stakeholders to support with Event Security Programs with a goal of zero incident
- To develop and maintain a Talent Development Program for Security and Risk Management that ensures the Security & Risk Management program has appropriate talent depth in all key roles (both internal and contracted).
- To establish a robust operations plan for the Global Security Operations Center and to establish a continuous improvement programs
- To manage Workplace Security & Risk Management that complies with local regulations and LinkedIn policies.
- To understand regional business strategies (as communicated by the Regional Workplace Leaders) and to translate them to program and system requirements, with the objective to deliver the necessary services proactively.
- Active participation with the Regional Workplace Leaders, contributing to the development of the regional Workplace operations plans & processes (inclusive of strategies & budgets)
- To proactively identify and recommend initiatives that focus on service improvements, cost reductions, quality improvements, risk mitigation, industry trends and other relevant factors that affect program effectiveness.
- To measure the performance of all program services, considering quality, cost and timeliness.
- Varied work schedule will be required to ensure connection and timely communications with global operations.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study
- 10+ years in Workplace Security and Risk Management in a global corporate setting
- Master's degree in relevant field of study
- Relevant certifications, e.g: ASIS' Certified Protection Professional (CPP)®, Professional Certified Investigator (PCI)®, Physical Security Professional (PSP)® or other relevant certifications.
- Demonstrated skill at delivering to performance objectives, for scope, schedule and cost.
- Financial management, specifically budget planning, accrual accounting & reconciliation.
- Security systems and program design, installations and operations.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Service Excellence: ability to engage with stakeholders to understand their requirements and to deliver the service at the level of quality better than the stakeholders' expectations
- Communication: demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in verbal and written form in corporate setting , especially in remote management situations.
- Substantial staff management experience for large, multi-location and varied-functions.
- Commitment: self-motivated and performance driven, coupled with the willingness to take necessary actions to deliver on commitments.
- A persuasive and credible communicator who earns the trust of colleagues and senior management.
- Excellent collaborator: deep experience working with others to find solutions to complex problems.
- Exceptional negotiator: experienced in a variety of services & contract types.
- Effective vendor management experience focused on delivery to SLA's & T&C's, with continued focus on customer service.
- Able to understand and immerse oneself with the unique LinkedIn culture and ensure Workplace Operation plans are consistent with it.
- 35% Travel
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.