Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, HCP Engagements & Contracts to be located in Warsaw, IN, Raynham, MA, West Chester, MA, Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati, OH.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products.
The Senior Manager, HCP Engagements & Contracts has a leadership role within the Professional Relations & Operations Organization. This individual is responsible for all health care professional and entity fee-for-service HCPE consulting engagements and service contracts across the Medical Devices Organization. He/she will lead day to day operational excellence through collaboration, consistency, and process simplification within MD PR&O and in conjunction with the Medical Device business leaders. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Manages a staff of approximately 10+; J&J employees
• Manage staff and talent development for HCP engagement & contracting. Ensure proper on-boarding, training/development and succession planning, as well as foster a high performance environment and culture of collaboration and innovation and expectation of excellence in execution of work.
• Leads day to day consulting & facility arrangements, as relationship manager, for key stakeholders across all MD franchises with respect to all health care professional (HCP) interactions
• Leads and professionally develops a sustainable organization through executing the functional strategies, developing best-in-class service, processes and systems, and maintaining a lean, highly professional operational team. Requires excellence in execution and actively seeks continuous improvement
• Lead daily front-end business partner support for all HCP fee-for service consulting arrangements including new business ventures, acquisitions, consultant reviews, and HCP/Facility contracting requiring excellence in execution of the contracting and ensuring quality control is enforced
• Manage all HCP agreements including but not limited to Master Consulting Arrangements, One Time and LOA Agreements. Liaison with Legal and HCC regarding contract template language modifications. Drive contract and process harmonization across OneMD where feasible and in conjunction with Legal & HCC
• Oversee and ensure proper execution of the approved annual Needs Assessment, Pre-Authorization and Service Request processes including modifications that require administrative, HCC and or legal approval. Oversee all Committee review and approvals.
• Partner with HCC and Legal to operationalize unplanned HCC deviations related to all PR&O HCP consulting activity and payments
• Partner with the PR&O Operations Team to respond to third party audits of HCP Engagements & Contracts and to support systems improvements, as needed
• Collaborate closely with OUS regional teams to ensure seamless cross-border HCP engagement processes
• Leadership responsibility for assuring necessary tools, policies and procedures are developed and integrated to support and comply with all legal, regulatory and HCC policies to include Advamed, PharMa, ACCME, etc.
• Complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time-period
• Attracts, develops & retains diversity and talent
• Adheres to all applicable U.S federal health care program laws and FDA regulations including the Physician Sunshine Act (Open Payments) Collaborate closely with Healthcare Compliance, Business Partners, Law Department and Business Colleagues to ensure business needs are met in a timely and compliant manner
• Follow laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times
• Follow Health Care Compliance guidelines as well as follow operating room training and safety standards (Bloodborne pathogens training, etc.)
• Actively support our compliance program-related initiatives and activities
• Complete required periodic re-training in areas such as safety and environmental compliance
• Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within work area
• Follow Health Care Compliance guidelines as well as follow operating room training and safety standards (Bloodborne pathogens training, etc.)Qualifications
• A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree is required
• A minimum of 7 years in progressive business roles is required is required
• A minimum of 3 years’ people management experience is required
• Proven ability to understand business strategy; translate it into viable solutions that support the Company’s business goals is required
• Proven leadership ability to effectively manage and motivate a team of professionals, including personnel who may be working in other locations in the US is required
• Strong facilitation, influence management and communications skills is required
• Legal experience preferred
• CCEP (Society for Corporate Compliance & Ethics Professional) preferred
• Knowledge of J&J and healthcare industry system preferred
• Expertise in managing multiple tasks and projects, managing win/win resolutions, leveraging techniques, products, services and technologies across organization boundaries preferred
• Knowledge of federal health care program laws and FDA regulations is required
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams across a matrix organization is preferred
• Previously a subject matter expert significant business transformation projects preferred
• Experience with process excellence implementation preferred
• Demonstrated ability to develop internal and external networks is required
• This position will be located in Warsaw, IN, Raynham, MA, West Chester, MA, Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati, OH and will require up to 30% travelPrimary Location
United States-Indiana-WarsawOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOrganization
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.