Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Health Care Compliance Officer in Horsham, PA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.3 billion in 2013 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Health Care Compliance Officer, Senior Manager is responsible for collaborating with business partners and providing strategic guidance on commercial programs, initiatives and processes that have health care compliance-related implications. The Health Care Compliance Officer will provide direction and oversight of the Health Care Compliance (HCC) Program for multiple products within an Operating Company and ensure the business integrates health care compliance and corporate integrity principles into strategic plans and tactics.
- The Health Care Compliance Officer is responsible for the review of commercial strategies and material, such as field sales aids, informational brochures, professional and consumer marketing materials, public-relations materials, press releases, sales training documents, internal communications, brand business plans, field incentive compensation programs, and field call plans to facilitate compliant growth and ensure that materials comply with company policies and procedures including the Healthcare Regulatory Guidance Documents for Promotional & Marketing Practices, industry standards and applicable state and federal laws
- Performrisk assessment mitigation process and advising Business Management of potential compliance risk areas and recommended action plans.
- Anticipate potential problems and proactively take appropriate steps.
- Oversee the creation of appropriate tracking mechanisms based on problem identification; provide clarity around the ambiguities of the evolving HCC environment.
- Assess compliance-related educational needs formulate and facilitate compliance training programs for all employees, agents, affiliated providers, or others working with the Business.
- Ensure accountability for compliance through risk assessment, problem identification, oversight & monitoring, investigation and follow-ups.
- In consultation with the Health Care Compliance Officer Director/Sr. Director,Human Resources, and the Law Department, responsible for ensuring there is a mechanism in place for appropriately disciplining instances of non-compliance and ensuring consistency in the application of disciplinary action.
- The Health Care Compliance Officer, in conjunction with the Health Care Compliance Officer Director/Sr. Director will be accountable for communicating company healthcare compliance standards and information updates on new laws and guidance to committee members, key business partners and agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in the healthcare industry is required
- Must have knowledge of Health Care Compliance programs and policies, Federal health care programs, and FDA requirements.
- Must have a strong track record of working in a collaborative environment with demonstrated evidence of maintaining relationships and partnerships with peers and business partners
- Broad business experience and a proven ability to influence business decisions and business partners is required
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and trends, and communicate complex information to all levels of the company is required
- Experience working with the governmental regulatory bodies and managing HCC company policies is preferred
- Qualified candidates must have an engaging and personable demeanor; be self-directed, detail-oriented and motivated; demonstrate a high level of accountability, leadership, and decisiveness and the ability to prioritize, and execute on multiple and frequently changing priorities
- This position is located in Horsham, PA and requires domestic travel up to approximately 20% of the time.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Health Care Compliance