Bethesda Metro Center (17049), United States of America, Bethesda, Maryland
Senior Manager, HR Client Consulting
- Provide strategic HR consulting to 3-4 client groups (led by VP/MVPs) within the Commercial Bank Operations dept.
- Advise the business on people related matters and manage core HR processes (i.e., performance management, talent management, all associate survey, etc)
- Collaborate with HR Partners (Compensation, Learning & Dev, Recruiting) to design and deliver on key strategic processes
- Participate in cross-functional business initiatives/projects, lending expertise on people related matters
- Partner with associate relations specialist on AR escalated issues, etc.
- Coordinate HR work streams on key business projects (integrations, redeployments)
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in HR, preferably in client-facing human resources consulting
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management
- SPHR certification
- At least 5 years of experience in client-facing human resources consulting
- At least 5 years of experience as a Human Resource Generalist
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.