Towers Crescent 2 (12067), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
Senior Manager, Human Resources Consulting, Technology Organization
Are you interested in joining a team of best-in-class HR consulting leaders whose mission is to enable game-changing business results by providing programs and solutions that unleash greatness in our associates? Here at Capital One you have the opportunity to work in an environment in which the business truly values the strategic HR partnership. If you have a passion for shaping the overall people strategy for the business and want to be part of a winning team, then look no further! The ideal candidate should exhibit strong communication, influencing, and problem solving skills towards all stakeholders.
- Provide strategic HR consulting to one or two client groups (led by VP/MVP) Manage core HR processes (i.e., performance management, all associate survey) for business unit
- Participate in cross-functional business initiatives/projects, lending expertise on people-related matters
- Partner with associate relations specialists on escalated issues, exit interviews, etc.
- Handle escalated HR questions/issues regarding compensation, benefits, or other HR services
- Coordinate HR work streams on key business projects (integrations, redeployments, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a Human Resource Generalist
- At least 3 years of client-facing experience or at least 2 years of consulting experience, or a combination of the two
- At least 2 years of experience in project management
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial/Labor Relations, Organizational Psychology or Communications
- Professional Human Resources certification or Coaching certification
- At least 7 years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist
- At least 5 years of client facing experience or at least 5 years of consulting experience, or a combination of the two
- At least 5 years of experience in project management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.