Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Application Services Digital & Analytics (AS DnA) to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams building web and mobile software for our Commercial and R&D lines of business that is enabling the future of healthcare in the Digital World. The position is a leadership role responsible for leading our Tampa Development Center engineering teams creating digital software and healthcare technology solutions for J&J’s healthcare product lines and therapeutic areas. The position will be located in Tampa, FL.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease, and improve the quality of life of patients and their loved ones.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position is within the IT Application Services Digital and Analytics organization, that is focused on Technical Solutions Delivery, Consulting, and Software Engineering of Digital Marketing solutions, Analytics, Business Intelligence solutions, and Digital Health solutions for Johnson & Johnson Operating Companies. This individual will act as a Senior Manager leading a set of scrums teams designing and developing solutions for patients, professionals, and healthcare providers.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- A leadership role in managing a group of agile scrum software development teams.
- Resource planning, management, and reporting on team performance against goals and metrics.
- Building and managing a team of engineers implementing a portfolio of solutions across a broad set of business areas.
- Software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies, and software development.
- Collaborating with the core development team and product owners to define and estimate business requirements and translate them into specific software solutions/features
- Collaborating internally with peers leading all aspects of our digital strategy (ex. eCommerce, digital marketing, sales force enablement, analytics/big data).
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
• Minimum of 10 years of broad IT experience in web and internet technologies is required, preferably in a large global organization.
• Hands on experience running agile software development teams with a minimum of 10 members and 2 concurrent projects is required.
• Experience with managing vendor and consulting partners is required
• Experience with development and launch of commercial consumer products that includes both web and mobile (native mobile) software launches preferably in a healthcare setting is required.
• Experience with GXP software development and validation is required.
• Experience with intellectual property management and assessments (freedom to operate analysis and patent filing management) are required.
• Experience architecting, developing, and launching n-tier applications that include web, mobile, and back-end connectivity is required.
• Experience with the architecture and design of highly scalable, fault tolerant and highly secure applications is required.
• Experience with source code management using Git/SVN is required.
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) services required.
• Strong ability to mentor, coach, review and grow technical teams and talent is required.
• Experience with Agile software development techniques (SCRUM) in a highly regulated setting. Is required
• Experience with object-oriented design and implementation is required.
• Excellent oral and verbal written communication skills are required.
• Proven leadership skills to include leading large organizations through transformational change, attracting, mentoring and retaining top IT talent and creating an environment that fosters excellence, collaboration and teamwork is required.
• Strong math, analytical, statistical modeling and problem-solving skills