Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Information Technology, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager IT, Enterprise Architecture for Architecture Process, Tooling and Communication to join their Pharma IT Enterprise Architecture group. This position’s primary location will be Raritan, NJ with consideration of Titusville as well. This position will require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us.
Pharma IT Enterprise Architecture is the group that has as mission to improve our future overall IT landscape, in terms of technology innovation, applications leveraging, data harmonization and information sharing to better support our business objectives.
The key objectives of the Senior Manager IT, Enterprise Architecture is to strengthen the Janssen Medical Affairs functional, technical and integration arch in order to drive cross-Pharma business capabilities based on business strategic imperatives.
- Working with a matrixed team of BTLs, PLOs, EAs and SAs, drive and own the baselining and evolution of the Medical Affairs functional and reference architecture and technical foundations of applications and their interactions
- Partner with BTLs to understand market drivers that determine new technical requirements and bring the appropriate solutions into the target architecture definition
- Lead technology evaluations and conduct POCs to demonstrate capabilities based on Janssen needs and guide solution and design through assigned Solution Architects
- Review application architecture and design of key solutions to ensure conformance to guiding principles and reference architecture
- Lead business process and capability workshops with BTLs and PLOs and maintain business capability and applications roadmaps in partnership with assigned Solution Architects
- Partner with FEA counterparts in Consumer, Medical Device and shared services IT teams to define and maximize leverage of enterprise architectures and assets
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology or Business related field required.
- A minimum of 10 years of Business and Technology experience developing Enterprise technology strategies and architectures, architecture deliverables, and execution of programs/projects is required.
- 5+ years of Life Sciences industry experience.
- Experience with SaaS based solutions.
- GxP experience – Required
- Broad knowledge of emerging technologies, applications landscape and IT processes.
- Good relationship skills, such as ability to bring people together and to engage them towards a common purpose. Able to build trust and collaboration.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good influential and negotiation skills.
- Very familiar with IT processes.
Nice to have / Preferred:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Global experience.
- Experience with Medical Affairs, CRM, Medical Events Management, document management, Medical Review and Digital Asset Management business processes and systems is highly desired.
- Experience with Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault and SFDC Service Cloud Architectures.
- Knowledge of Janssen overall application framework, roadmaps, processes and projects
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function