Leads program commercialization for all juice programs in NFSOP. Execute strategies and commercial plans for the NFSOP business that meet or exceed requirements. Lead the day to day work on our existing juice category in order to maximize growth in this high volume category for NFSOP. Work as the liaison between NFSOP and the Brand team (Simply, MM and Odwalla) to determine the most relevant brand to grow the business for each individual customer. As well as to work with our joint venture brands of Fairlife and SUJA and guiding our FSOP teams on which brands fit their consumer. Develop customer specific strategies and execution plans while communicating results and feedback on programs and brands. Set specific goals and measure, track and report performance against targets. Work collaboratively and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams from the MMBU (brand teams) as well as sales and marketing teams within NFSOP. Function Specific Activities
- Write short and/or long-term business/commercial plans identifying business objectives, strategies, key initiatives and performance measurements by using insights collected from situation assessment, marketplace information, INFORM, Crest, Mintel, etc. in order to support division/region portfolio and brand growth targets.
- Leads development of all Ops plans and sell sheets across all brands to include Simply, Minute Maid, Odwalla, Fairlife, SUJA and Zico chilled.
- Develop and execute merchandise "go-to-market" strategies using market knowledge (e.g., industry, competitive set, Company needs) and NFSOP account plans in order to maximize short and long-term growth as well as channel penetration.
- Create strategic options in order to increase business growth across our NFSOP business.
- Subject matter expert on the FS channels. Leads program development and work with brand and agency, as well as with account team lead.
- Communicate (written or verbal) business performance against KBIs in order to inform clients on business performance or consider alternate solutions to meet business unit commitments.
- Recommend business strategy changes to key decision-makers to ensure business meets its desired objectives.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with key NFSOP stakeholders (e.g., Channel leads, juice sales team leads, segmented marketing, strategy and innovation, etc.) in order to influence business decision-making.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with NFSOP account leaders (sales/marketing) stakeholders in order to influence business decision-making.
- Gather and analyze customer-specific data (e.g., matrix volume, traffic, store sales, look of success, check average and consumer data) in order to understand current economics and state of overall business to determine opportunities for customer.
- Consult with and influence NFSOP account leaders at various levels in and across a wide variety of functions.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience Related Work Experience
At least 9 years Technical Skills
- Go-To-Market Strategy: Knowledge of product pricing and marketing promotion strategy, structure and program types.
- Annual Business Plan: Ability to prepare and implement annual business plan for customer/territory.
- Delivering Relevant Consumer Strategies: Making consumers and their needs the primary focus of the business; developing, evaluating and selecting consumer-based actions that maximize long-term, profitable volume.
- Comparative Financial Analysis: The ability to understand and analyze financial data (e.g., validity of balance sheet account balance, P&L variance, volume trends, returns on investments). This includes understanding the relationships among various data. This also includes plan vs. actuals, volume and rate variance analysis, RE/ABP development and/or reporting, expenses, etc. to support decision-making.
- Sales Management: Knowledge of basic sales management concepts (e.g., sell-in process, pricing, category management, feature/benefit selling, distribution/channels).
- Sales Strategy/Execution: Ability to apply marketing strategies to sales management initiatives.
- Data Analysis/Interpretation: Ability to convert general data and findings into applied, specific information and suggestions that add value to business planning.
- Determining Financial Impact: Understanding the financial consequences of decisions; understanding economic value for the system; acting as an owner of the business and making decisions that ensure long-term value
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES IN MS WORD OR PDF FORMAT
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.