Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager - Make Excellence JJPS Program Change Lead, Americas, located in Lititz, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Senior Manager - Make Excellence JJPS Program Lead, Americas will:
• Act as technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Regional and Global J&J continuous improvement programs and processes that include Johnson & Johnson Production System (JJPS), Make to Win (M2W), Zero Defect (ZD), Quality Excellence in Execution (QE2), Manufacturing Excellence in Execution (ME2), Total Productivity Maintenance (TPM), Statistical Process Control (SPC), Six Sigma and Lean.
• Elevate manufacturing capabilities (people, systems, processes, infrastructure), identifying and executing Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives that drive improvement and deliver business results across all areas of performance (Competitiveness, Compliance, Capabilities, Customer Focus) in efficiency, waste and cycle times.
• Focus on one of the larger Americas internal Manufacturing plants but also own several regional processes designed to improve our Cost Efficiency and Manufacturing Robustness by leading the deployment of our M2W & JJPS programs across the network.
• Lead implementation and facilitation of the Proven Practices program, ensuring best practices are identified and implemented in other sites in a standardized and timely fashion as well as monitoring for sustainability and effectiveness.
• Design and implement the regions capability review process, including but not limited to a comprehensive Competency matrix for both regional and site levels.
• Monitor the Statistical Process Control parameters at the sites, leveraging practices across sites and technologies.
• Manage the reporting / communication processes of Americas JJPS implementation.
• Implement periodic "Health Checks" to assess current state of the programs.
• Support the Site Make Excellence leads and Site Leads in developing strategic roadmaps for successful implementation of the global/regional programs.
• Assess and build technical capabilities, identifying gaps and driving actions to improve capabilities.
• Leverage best manufacturing practices across the network to elevate capabilities and standardize proven practices across the region.Qualifications
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA or other relevant post graduate degree preferred.
• Minimum of 8 years of manufacturing experience is required.
• Experience in program deployment is required, preferably across multiple sites.
• 3 years in GMP regulated environment is preferred.
• Broad experience in use of Process Excellence tools required (i.e. DMAIC, Six-Sigma, FMEA, SMED, DOE, fishbone, 5 Whys, Kaizen, etc.), problem solving tools and leading cross-functional teams.
• Six-Sigma Black Belt certification preferred. Master Black Belt a plus.
• Strong statistical, financial and analytical acumen.
• Project management basic knowledge to support the make strategic programs launch in the plant.
• Strong communication (written and verbal), facilitation, decision making, collaboration and conflict management skills.
• Technical writing skills for work instructions are preferred.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of management and influence decision-making across matrix organization required.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and in particular Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Minitab (or similar statistical software) preferred.
• Fluent in English is required. Fluency in other languages is desirable.
• This position is located in Lititz, PA and may require up to 75%, during peak project rollouts, of domestic and international travel.Primary Location
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Operations (Generalist)Requisition ID