The Johnson & Johnson family of companies is hiring for a Senior Manager, Manufacturing Data Steward to be located in Raritan, Skillman, Piscataway, or Bridgewater, NJ locations.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The role is directly responsible for manufacturing related Supply Chain Data standards, process and integrated data design, business rule identification and meta data management for the E2E supply Chain. As a key leader within this function, this role will build and update the overall catalog of data standards for key enterprise programs, aligning across key stakeholders to define and deliver clear outcomes and value. This role will be responsible for applying the key imperatives for the SCDM strategy – operating model, standards and tools against all projects. This individual will work with across the SCDM team to link operating model, standard, and tools to the operationalization of data management, integrate key design requirements to the deployments, and work with the various architectural teams to standardize data sourcing strategies and processes.
This role will ensure that metrics are identified to measure data standards and applied to measure standard adherence. This individual will also provide technical expertise and coaching on the tools, practices, standards and process to SCDM resources, leaders, and other members of the data management community as required.
• SCDM Strategy and Design Involvement for Standard Creation (Data, Process, Business Rules), Meta Data Mgmt, Data Integration and Operating Models,(65%)
o Employ the Vision for the Supply Chain Data Governance program as an extension to the existing core domain data governance programs in place.
o Participate in the project portfolio and integrated roadmap programs to establish a full roadmap of programs and initiatives including defined scope and priorities for identifying and managing critical supply chain data
o Work with business partners on data governance for key programs to ensure that systems are designed with common data standards to ensure optimal integration
o Follows up with appropriate Governance Board members to ensure appropriate actions are taken to achieve task objectives
o Monitors and incorporates regulatory, compliance and other external requirements (e.g. GS1) related to data standards.
o Establish operating model, data and process standards for critical data enabling key global and strategic programs across the supply chain.
o Metadata management of supply chain data comprising data standards, process standards, and business rules
• Lead the development & deployment of the SCDM Playbook as well as drive the structured continuous improvement of all aspects of the SCDM to govern programs to execute within the SCDM Imperatives (20%)
• Shape and Develop Organizational capabilities to build and sustain SCDM (10%)
o On-going coaching & mentoring to support SCDM operations and deployment
o Identification of talent and development opportunities and needs
o Stakeholder management – Engage and Align with leaders on business needs, solutions, and value and operate in a matrixed environment to further embed the SCDM operating model
• Performs other related duties as required (5%)
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. Advanced degree is preferred.
• 8+ years of related experience in Supply Chain and/or data management/governance (Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Quality) is required. Line management experience in Supply Chain, quality, organization & people development in a matrixed or direct environment is preferred.
• Experience in internal/external manufacturing management is required. R&D, product development experience is preferred.
• Lean 6-Sigma, continuous improvement, process or data design experience is preferred
• Cross-sector experience is preferred
• Strong understanding of change management and the ability to develop future supply chain professionals and leaders into change agents is preferred
• Strong partnering and understanding of Supply Chain, relevant product and process knowledge and how core capabilities drive E2E supply chain performance is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to lead & get things done through influence versus line responsibility is preferred
• Up to 20% travel both domestically and internationally is requiredPrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-PiscatawayOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, North America-United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.