Intuit's Small Business Customer Marketing Communications Team is looking for a fast moving, customer-focused marketer to lead and manage marketing automation campaigns. This position will be responsible for creating and executing life cycle marketing campaigns that engage, retain and delight our QuickBooks Online Accountants.
Position reports into the Group Marketing Manager for the Customer Marketing Communications Team and is located in MTV or SF.
- Lead relationship marketing strategy partnering with our Quickbooks Online Accountant team to develop, manage and optimize onboarding, retention and win-back strategies
- Define, execute and measure customer-backed email and direct mail campaigns to drive usage, conversion, retention, revenue and unit growth
- Participate in journey mapping process to create best in class E2E Accountant experiences
- Build program test plans. Perform and analyze A/B split testing along with analyst
- Partner closely with internal and external cross functional teams (e.g. Segment Marketers, Product Managers, Data Ops, Analytics, Creative & Deployment Agencies) to strategize and execute campaigns, as well as optimize and analyze campaign results
- Write creative briefs to ensure alignment across teams
- Manage creative development with external agencies and internal copy writer, designer and programmers
- Build and ensure on-time detailed program schedules - from kick off to tracking codes to legal/compliance review to deployment, including managing stakeholder expectations and communicating out project timelines
- Set-up, test/QA and deploy email campaigns in Eloqua
- Accurately estimate and track program budget
- Manage team of three marketing managers
- Email marketer with 7+ years' experience in b2b and b2c marketing
- Established experience marketing SaaS, apps or similar online or eCommerce services or products
- Extensive experience setting up and managing campaigns in Marketing Automation Systems (e.g. Eloqua)
- Email marketer with blend of strategic, executional, creative and analytical skills
- Ability to explain and educate team members on how marketing automation works, and processes and timelines required to operationalize strategies
- Passion and ability to iterate quickly on learnings, insights and strategy development and turn those into actionable email marketing campaigns and plans
- Curiosity and energy for digging into product behavior to influence development of campaigns. This may include experience gathering customer insights, mapping processes, leveraging technology and collaborating with cross-functional team members to execute campaigns
- Experience identifying and mapping data elements needed to drive personalized, relevant email experiences
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects across the lifecycle
- Effective at leading prioritization discussions
- Solutions oriented, agile marketing mind-set
- Confident articulating recommendations based on learnings, data and insights
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to understand campaign performance (ROI analysis and recommendations)
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in highly matrixed organization
- Experience managing small teams, prioritizing work, and problem solving as needed
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Communications Manager Senior Communications Manager - IC Senior Manager, Competitive Insights Senior Digital Account Manager, Mint Monetization Senior Manager, Marketing Automation, Quickbooks Self-Employed See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.