Resilient Systems, an IBM companySr. Marketing Operations Manager, IBM Resilient
The Sr. Marketing Operations Manager is a critical member of the IBM Resilient agile marketing team reporting directly to the Director of Global Demand Generation and Marketing Operations. This role is responsible for helping to set and manage all the KPI's for the demand generation activities within IBM Resilient and running the daily agile stand-ups. Support the Director of Demand Generation with analytic reporting and marketing funnel optimization . Manage the day to day lead process from marketing into the BDR team by curating lists for email sends, assigning leads to the Sales and BDR team, and ensuring the quality of data received from various 3rd party vendors. Work with the content team to create email templates for all of IBM Resilient's outbound email activity. Skills & Requirements
- Develop reporting rigor and provide data driven intelligence around go-to-market sources and their impact on the IBM Resilient funnel
- Manage technical aspects of Google Analytics, Hubspot and Salesforce to generate, distribute, and report on funnel
- Own IBM integration projects and systems transition
- Ownership of metrics, KPIs, and data integrity from Hubspot and or Unica to Salesforce
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management through the IBM Resilient's BDR team
- Excellent project management and change management skills
- Strong end to end solution oriented focus
- Work well cross-functionally
- Analytical, organized, and detail-oriented
- Strong presentation skills
- Love of karaoke and free snacks!
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.