Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Medical Devices Stakeholder Communications, North America located in Somerville, NJ, or Raynham, MA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.3 billion in 2013 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Senior Manager, Medical Devices Stakeholder Communications, will drive key OneMD North America internal and external stakeholder initiatives advance the One MD story with key external and internal stakeholders in the U.S. by showcasing the new MD go-to-market model and how MD is helping healthcare systems win in the Triple Aim environment.
- Develop, support and execute organizational communications to drive organizational engagement and alignment around North America goals, supporting North America Company Group Chairman
- Shape, manage and execute a high-impact communication strategy to help underscore the organization’s value proposition in a Triple Aim environment
- Drive creative, strategic programs and drive measurable results to elevate the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies in North America, while aligning with larger global strategy and narrative
- Write various communication materials for both internal and external audiences
- Partner with agency and key internal stakeholders to achieve external visibility and media coverage around how the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies are changing the future of healthcare delivery for health systems in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree is required in communication, preferably in Journalism and/ or Public Relations. Advanced degree is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of experience in both external and internal communication.
- Superior, extensive writing experience in all forms of internal and external communication is required.
- Ability to adapt writing to leadership style is required.
- Must have demonstrated media relations experience, preferably on behalf of medical devices or healthcare clients with hands-on capabilities.
- Must have demonstrated experience in program management, creating compelling communications stories, employing traditional and innovative communications channels to raise visibility of key products, programs and successes and experience in creating impactful internal communications for senior executives.
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations is required.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment and driving results through influence is required.
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment is required.
- This position is located in Somerville, NJ or Raynham, MA and requires up to 30% travel.
United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOther Locations
North America-United States-Massachusetts-RaynhamOrganization
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.