Description Intuit Inc. is committed to powering prosperity around the world for consumers, small businesses and the self-employed through its ecosystem of innovative financial management solutions. We are searching for an innovative, tech-savvy, Sr. Manager of Executive Communications to support the Chief Technology Officer
who has a proven track record of creating and executing both internal and external communications in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. The ideal candidate is a strategic partner who can advise Intuit's CTO and develop and drive integrated communications programming to help build Intuit's technology brand and attract top talent. Responsibilities:
- Create and execute internal and external communications strategies and campaigns to support Intuit's Chief Technology Officer
- Create compelling, on-brand content aligned to company content strategy
- Mine and develop story ideas and content for multiple communication platforms, including presentations, speaking engagements, blog posts, social channels, media pitches, etc.
- Partner with Intuit Brand PR team to support proactive and reactive media relations opportunities
- Work with and advise CTO on the right forum, timing, and content of communications to ensure employees are informed, inspired and empowered to meet company and department goals
- Collaborates across the organization with multiple stakeholders to shape and deliver employee communications
- Ability to capture the authentic voice of leaders in written communications and partner with them to bring to life their vision, strategy and priorities
- Strategic counsel to drive change management in a complex, fast paced organization
- Tech savvy - deep understanding of emerging technologies including AI/ML, cloud solutions, data science and personalization
- Intellectually curious, able to think on your feet, creative, continuously reinvent and raise the bar
- Details matter - think and work end-to-end to connect dots for flawless execution
- Combines innovation with operational rigor to manage multiple projects in fast-paced, highly-complex organization
- Enthusiastic team player who attracts and retains awesome talent. Leads of team of high-performing communicators supporting the company's Technology and Data organization.
- Self-starter who can work cross-functionally and isn't frightened to take risks or try out new ways of doing things
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Manager, Marketing Automation, Quickbooks Online Accountant Senior Communications Manager - IC Senior Manager, Marketing Automation, Quickbooks Online Accountant Senior Digital Account Manager, Mint Monetization Senior Manager, Marketing Automation, Quickbooks Self-Employed See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.