American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) is the global leader in travel management services large and middle market companies. GBT became a joint venture, owned by American Express and private investors, in July 2014. This is an exciting time in the history of the company and more importantly, for our customers as we build out differentiated value based on our service, technology, and products.
This is a critical GBT role with responsibility for our global sales content strategy as well as the articulation of our value proposition and differentiation at the market and vertical levels. The incumbent will develop and manage a strategic content plan for defining and communicating our value proposition in multiple markets including the creation and management of all strategic sales and marketing content to drive our top business priorities.Responsibilities:
- Create and execute GBT's sales content strategy to drive top business priorities, market share, and brand
- Partner with leadership, marketing areas, sales, product teams, PR, and other business areas to offer strategic guidance and formulate the value proposition, positioning, messaging, and key selling points for key markets, verticals, services and capabilities.
- Manage the development of sales and marketing collateral such as: fact sheets, sales presentations, custom bids, videos, emails, articles, white papers, blog posts, RFP answers, interactive tools, and infographics
- Identify and implement strategic customization needs by industry, segment, and market
- Ensure all content and assets are on brand, compliance approved, and have a consistent voice and customer-focused message
- Develop the thought leadership content marketing strategy and calendar for our digital content hub, the Atlas
- Partner with external industry agencies to identify research topics and create relevant white papers, videos, and other assets
- Facilitate research and analysis to benchmark value prop perception and assess opportunities and threats across top business priorities
- Distribute new assets internally to drive awareness and usage
- Engage business stakeholders to leverage content across offline and online channels to promote a seamless prospect and customer experience
- Manage one writer direct report, and onboard and manage agencies/vendors to complete projects
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 8+ years of professional experience in B2B sales content strategy and/or development
- Deep understanding of a B2B or B2B2C business model
- Excellent strategic and thought leadership skills combined with strong verbal articulation skills
- Strategic thinker who quickly identifies and synthesizes new information to create new marketing plans and assets with powerful messaging
- Interest in breaking the "status quo" and developing truly innovative content to differentiate GBT
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to collaborate with colleagues and external partners
- Strong writing and/or editorial experience in developing sales assets
- Relevant experience defining and managing the usage of content across various mediums
- Experience working with agencies to develop content and assets
- Strong project management skills with the ability to independently juggle numerous projects simultaneously while consistently meeting deadlines
- Experience in the travel industry, financial services industry, or an institutional sales organization a plus
- Desire to join a high-performing and passionate marketing team
United States>New Jersey>Jersey City
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .
A little about us: