Overview: Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path. Overview:
Reporting to the Regional Controller, the Senior Manager of Operations-Sales Support main responsibility is sales support. This mainly consists of fielding calls from their sales people and recruiters that have general business questions and negotiating client services agreements. This requires excellent communication and negotiating skills as the manager will often be dealing with high level individuals at the client. The ability to multi-task is critical in this role as many short-term projects are funneled down to the SR MOS.
Responsibilities: Essential Functions:
- Review and negotiate client agreements, ensuring contractual compliance of negotiated agreements
- Main point of contact for sales people in the region or vertical. Will field calls for most general business issues
- Push strategy through conversations with Sales (Dunn & Bradstreet reporting tool, focus on higher skill sets, higher profits within a Statement of Work, saturations, etc.)
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations
- Assist with the implementation of large accounts or Statement of Work (identifying them early and ensuring solid processes are understood and followed, assist with knowledge transfer to team)
- Act as a liaison/partner between the sales offices and other internal customers
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to help assist sales people and recruiters in accomplishing company goals
- Support in researching laws to ensure compliance with all federal regulations (i.e. per diem, SCA/Davis Bacon wages, etc.)
- Pricing discussions with sales teams
- Approve expenses and manage profitability reporting as it relates to field metrics
- Provide support to divisional leadership (i.e. reporting for DFO/RVP, etc.)
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within offices and the region - make proposals to create value, develop and use financial models for pricing and profit analysis
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Must haveBA / BS degree in Business Administration, Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Must have strong leadership, communication and problem solving skills
- Must have contract negotiation experience
Ability to provide a team oriented environment that is fair, open, honest, humble, competitive
Ability to hold team members accountable
- Must have the passion for (personally/professionally) developing and impacting peers/partners in a leadership capacity.
- Ability to develop a thorough knowledge of business policies and account management practices
Strong written and oral skills to effectively communicate messages and direction
Strong work ethic
Ability to negotiate with senior level client contacts (legal department, contracts department, procurement, finance, etc.)
Ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workload through effective time management, prioritization and organizational skills
Some travel required (25%)
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
Pursuant to the Maryland Job Applicant Fairness Act, this position will be subject to a credit check due to the fact that this job includes at least one of the following criteria:
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Involves a fiduciary responsibility, including the authority to issue payments, collect debts, transfer money or enter into contracts; or
- Involves access to personal information as defined in • 14-3501 of the Maryland Commercial Law; or
- Is managerial and involves setting the direction or control of a department, division or unit
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.