Overview: Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path. Overview:
Reporting to the Regional Controller, the Senior Manager of Operations Support (SR MOS) has the primary responsibility of overseeing accounts receivable teams and providing sales support to their region/offices. With regard to overseeing A/R teams, the SR MOS is responsible for providing and ensuring that their teams provide the highest level of customer service, to external customers as well as corporate and field office employees. The SR MOS is a driving force in the management and collection of customer accounts. In addition, the SR MOS is responsible for the day to day leadership and development of their Managers of Operational Support(MOS' and BOA's.) The SR MOS also acts as an escalation point for the MOS', office and account issues. Qualities include: Building team and customer relationships, developing MOS', conflict management, professionalism, the ability to employ the TEKsystems communication model as appropriate, and the ability to adapt to changes in the workplace.
Responsibilities: Essential Functions:
- Responsible for the leadership and professional development of their Managers of Operational Support (MOS',) including providing daily feedback and quarterly performance evaluations
- Escalation point and support liaison for MOS', field office(s), and customer related issues
- Responsible for ensuring MOS' and their teams achieve their A/R goals
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations
- Act as a liaison between the regional teams and the Regional Controller
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Must haveBA / BS degree in Business Administration, Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Must have managed managers
- Ability to provide a team oriented environment that is fair, open, honest, humble, competitive
Ability to hold team members accountable
- Ability to develop a thorough knowledge of business policies and account management practices
- Strong leadership, communication and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethics
- Ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workload through effective time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to coach, train and develop managers
- Ability to assess team performance and identify areas of improvement
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
Pursuant to the Maryland Job Applicant Fairness Act, this position will be subject to a credit check due to the fact that this job includes at least one of the following criteria:
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Involves a fiduciary responsibility, including the authority to issue payments, collect debts, transfer money or enter into contracts; or
- Involves access to personal information as defined in • 14-3501 of the Maryland Commercial Law; or
- Is managerial and involves setting the direction or control of a department, division or unit
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.