Senior Manager of Reliability - Transformation
DePuy Synthes, a member Johnson & Johnson Family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager of Reliability – Transformation. This position will be based in a DePuy Synthes location (Bridgewater, NJ, West Chester, PA, Raynham, MA or any other NJ location).
This role will work with business partners within the supply chain to drive the reliability strategy in the Source Global Orthopaedics space, help develop processes that utilize value stream and Six Sigma / Lean tools and view the supply chains in an end to end approach, coach across the organization the developed processes and tools to effect superior performance and execution in delivering improved business results. Critical skills needed to perform the job include understanding of Six Sigma and Lean Tools, project management, leadership and facilitation, collaboration, attention to detail, demonstrated business acumen, excellent verbal and written communication, process management and team performance management.
Will also support the identification of new metrics and assist in their roll out, support supply chain teams in the identification of cost and cycle time reductions, assist in creating a culture of continuous improvement to support the transformation of the department and embedding a mindset of best in class process improvement.
This position should demonstrate the following skills:
• Independently lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment.
• Identify and recommend the best enterprise business proposition.
• Develop, minutes, metrics, output etc.
• Possess strong facilitation skills to drive to deliver results.
• Deliver transparent, timely and effective verbal and written communication Source Leadership Team, stakeholders and appropriate levels of the organization.
• Drive team accountability for deliverables.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 10 years of related business experience.
• Experience in one or more of the following supply chain disciplines: Procurement, Manufacturing, Quality, Planning and Finance.
• Project management skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must have strong analytical skills.
• Must have strong time management and organization skills.
• The ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of management and influence decision-making across a matrix organization.
• Ability to travel up to 30% domestic and international.
• Prior experience leading cross functional projects.
• Knowledge of Instantis.
• Process Excellence / Six Sigma / Lean Green or Black Belt) certification.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-New Jersey
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)