Intuit Small Business Product Development is undergoing a transition to services-based customer experiences, and from privately-managed hosting to public cloud hosting. The Site Reliability Engineering arm of the Product Development organization is primarily responsible for availability, monitoring, latency, capacity planning, security, change and incident management. The SRE team partners closely with other Product Development stakeholders to deliver awesome product experiences to customers.
- Technology leaders at Intuit think strategically and drive for results. They build high performing teams by putting the right people in the right job at the right time. Leaders help to innovate by thinking differently. They lead their teams to embrace new ideas that produce outstanding results for our customers. Leaders at Intuit inspire others thru action by creating a spirit of collaboration
- In this role you will help to help to bring out the best ideas from the best engineers by empowering them and leading by example
- Your team will create and bring customer driven software products to market that simplify and solve for current customer needs while building for the future
- To accomplish this you will create shared vision and build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships / alignment with partners across the business (e.g. Product Development, Program Management, Business Analyst, and Quality Assurance)
- Candidates must be comfortable operating in an environment where constructive dissatisfaction with the current state is expected, and leading large-scale change is a must
- 7+ years experience as an established technical leader of software engineering teams that have successfully delivered customer-driven software products
- Demonstrated experience leading positive change, empowering people, cultivating product technology visions and innovative solutions, and fostering effective engineering teams. Adept at articulating the product vision and drive the future roadmap with strong business acumen
- Ability to think and act strategically for all stakeholders
- Passion for being at the leading edge of technology with a minimum of 7-10 years of hands on software development experience
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies and SaaS and/or mobile technologies
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS in Computer Science / MIS or equivalent work-related experience
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Principal Software Engineer Backend Java Software Engineer 2 (SMB QuickBooks Accountant) Senior Software Engineer Senior Software Engineer, Front-End Staff Software Engineer See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.