The Senior Manager, Outlet Execution Capabilities
position is a strategic leadership role reporting directly to the Director of Tools and Capabilities (CCNA). The Senior Manager is responsible for the strategic direction and implementation of Picture of Success (PicOS) priorities and integration to Coke One North America (CONA) and Northstar Sales Force Automation (SFA) Solutions. The incumbent will provide leadership to the North America System on defining the business requirements and governance structure & routines to ensure prioritized execution direction and selling materials are wired to Bottler Frontline personnel from Headquarters. The Senior Manager will stay connected with the CONA and Northstar Governance boards and routines. The Sr. Manager will also maintain industry knowledge and best practices for outlet execution solutions and capabilities.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Develop and steward the strategy, roadmap, and feature definitions of PicOS & outlet execution tools & capabilities.
- Drive integration of PicOS data (closed loop) into Commercial & Sales processes and tools to drive segmented execution, from CCNA to Bottler.
- Define selling tools suite needed for best in class execution and success.
- Act as an effective liaison between business and technology stakeholders.
- Identify and articulate high-value business requirements and ensure technology solution achieves goals.
- Develop and/or update to training materials & steward Change Management techniques to improve and sustain adoption of existing and new tools.
- Serve as the CCNA SME to Global KO in the subject of outlet execution tools
- Communicate complex topics and influence their adoption & usage across a broad spectrum of partners & stakeholders
- Detailed oriented
- Technical aptitude
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Industrial Engineering or a related area required
Master's Degree preferredExperience Required:
- 7 or more years of relevant experience in developing and stewarding the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of large scale solutions and services with a demonstrated record of customer focus.
- Experience with training development, design and implementation
- Implementation of complex enterprise wide processes and solutions
- Successfully led continuous improvement initiatives
- Proven ability to lead matrix project/initiative teams
- CPG customer management and sales account management / development
- Coca-Cola full system knowledge
- Program/Project Management
- Product Management
- Strategy Development
- Presentation Skills
- Technology Implementation
- Business Analysis
- AGILE / SCRUM Master
- Change Management
- Rapidly implement and commercialize approved ideas
- Propose opportunities for improvement; influence stakeholders to drive execution
- Apply best practices and learning from other parts of the System
Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders:
- Gain agreement from others to support ideas or take action using fact-based recommendations
- Establish and work to continually improve productive, long-term relationships
- Take action based on knowledge of effective business practices, ensuring internal/external customer needs are met or exceeded
- Consider how work impacts others
Act like an Owner:
- Accomplish objectives; ensure completion of work
- Inspire Others:
- Align actions and decisions with company vision and strategies
Develop Self and Others:
- Ask for and act on feedback from others; continuously develop through learning from others and sharing knowledge and experience
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top