Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Sr. Manager, Patient Experience Marketing in our Deerfield, IL office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Sr. Manager, Patient Experience Marketing working on the Specialty Business Unit team, you will be empowered to develop programs, services and content to deliver optimal experiences for our IBD patients while supporting the brand and a typical day will include: POSITION OBJECTIVES:
- The Sr. Manager, Patient Experience Marketing will contribute to the development of the annual brand business plan, create programs and tactics to support the strategy and champion that plan through engagement with cross-functional partners.
- Partner with functions such as regulatory, legal, compliance, sales, and operations to support implementation of the brand strategy as well as foster two-way dialogue to continue the evolution of our commercial approach.
- Support innovation of commercial approach through technology, customer insights, field observation and continued education.
Qualifications: EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Manage Patient Ambassador network and all related promotional activities, including planning, identification, development and production of promotional tactics, materials, and programs needed to support the brand strategy and objectives
- Manage outside agencies and consultants to meet expected project objectives and hold them accountable to agreed upon standards.
- Develop project and tactic assessments and valuations (ROI) that leverage analytics and research to identify successes.
- Represent the brand in the review and approval process of promotional initiatives, including the ability to support the brand on areas of differing opinions and communicating objectives and purpose to assist in the process.
- Remain current with customer, competitive and marketplace activity to contribute insights and perspectives to the broader team and brand plan.
- Participate and contribute to the development of the annual brand business and expense plan.
- Establish relationships and work with commercial partners to communicate and ensure alignment on strategy and messaging within scope of projects.
- Assist with development of new team members and foster a positive culture within the team and with cross-functional colleagues.
- Ability to contribute to primary market research processes during kick-off meetings, survey/discussion guide reviews, fieldwork observation and presentations.
- Bachelors Degree accompanied by six (6) years in marketing, sales or related commercial function in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Ability to thoroughly learn the market, the disease state and the product quickly.
- Financial management and budgeting abilities.
- Project management skills – prioritization, workflow process, communication.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- Requires approximately 20-30% travel
- Willingness to travel to various meetings, field visits and will include overnight. Some weekend and/or international travel may be required.
Empowering Our People to Shine
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.