Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is hiring for a Senior Manager – Planning Integration located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Group of Companies develops and markets consumer healthcare, baby care, and beauty/skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID® Brand, LISTERINE®, leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, CLEAN & CLEAR®, LUBRIDERM® and healthcare products such as NEOSPORIN®, CORTAID®, TYLENOL® acetaminophen products; BENADRYL®, ZYRTEC® and ZYRTEC®-D allergy medicines; IMODIUM® A-D anti-diarrheal; MOTRIN® IB; and SUDAFED® and SUDAFED PE® nasal decongestants.
The Senior Manager - Planning Integration will:
• Be responsible for improving overall end-to-end Supply Chain network flow and performance, by identifying, optimizing and managing the key supply and demand processes of NA Consumer.
• Identify, design, measure, evaluate, execute, and monitor business and product delivery processes to improve integration of cross-functional, global teams and overall product flow to customers.
• Provide training and facilitation of new processes and ensure that the outcomes are in line with the strategic goal of the organization.
• Design, develop, and deploy processes in the organization using Lean Principles and with an eye towards end-to-end improvement.
• Identify key end-to-end supply chain process improvement opportunities through data and voice of the customer to ensure seamless cross-functional integration across the end-to-end value stream.
• Ensure Global processes are fully integrated into supply chain network, demonstrated by service level improvement.
• Assist in the development of overall inventory optimization strategy.
• Work with cross functional team members to clearly define processes to include RACI and process FMEA.
• Ensure proper process documentation is created and standardized.
• Lead organizational processes and workshops involving liaising with internal customers, users, senior leadership, and process requirements.
• Carry out professional measuring and monitoring, as well as provision of feedback on performance of supply chain processes.
• Benchmark processes and provide innovative solutions both internally and externally.
• Educate Business users that are responsible for the operation and management of various processes.
• Promote and teach Lean Principles and Tools.Qualifications
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, ideally with a focus in Engineering, Operations, and/or Manufacturing.
• Minimum of eight (8) years of Supply Chain experience is required, with an ideal focus in several of the following areas: Inventory management and inventory entitlement, supply chain management, supply planning, scenario analysis, sales and operations planning, and/or process excellence.
• Minimum of two (2) years of previous people management experience is preferred.
• Experience with Lean projects and methodology; Six Sigma/Lean Certification preferred.
• Experience in multi-echelon supply chain is preferred.
• Strong facilitation and team building skills; ability to work in a matrix environment.
• Ability to collaborate and build a consensus for change in an organization.
• Demonstrated ability for process optimization and improvement leadership.
• Ability to work in “white space” to design, carry out analysis, and model business processes.
• Ability to clearly document cross-functional processes.
• Ability to benchmark and analyze various business processes.
• This position will be based in Skillman, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function