Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Precision Marketing & Programmatic Capability Total Brand Experience to be located in New York, NY.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Experience Delivery this position will be responsible for helping drive organizational capability and understanding of the emerging space of Precision Marketing. In line with the industry evolution towards real-time activation leveraging advanced data and technology, this role will accelerate J&J capability in the Programmatic space and drive scaled adoption of precision marketing practices globally – with specific emphasis on North America.
This role will bring intimate knowledge of AdTech including existing relationships and expertise in the DMP and DSP spaces. Partnering closely with global, regional, and cross-functional teams, this role will help facilitate working models/relationships with Agency and external Media/AdTech partners to accelerate the journey to best in class in foundational data-driven marketing capability.
Key functions include:
• Prioritization and management of key technology partners (eg: DSP, DMP, Media Publishers)
• Management of agency Programmatic operations
o Deep knowledge of pricing models and scopes of work
o Governance and oversight of Programmatic media execution and in-market performance tracking
o Support the creation and augmentation of Private Marketplaces specific to J&J brands
o Global programmatic spend tracking, with industry and competitive benchmarking
• Drive deployment of DMP solution, including integration with J&J 1st party data (partnering with IT and other cross-functional internal teams)
• Partner with regional leads and internal training organization to create and deliver education and training around areas of Precision Marketing (with Programmatic Media deep dive)
• Support in stewardship of global precision marketing capability building and governance of programmatic operations – driving towards a data-driven marketing culture
• Develop Measurement planning frameworks – in partnership with internal Analytics team – to track global performance and share/scale best practices of precision marketing efforts
The ideal candidate is a both a strong leader and collaborator, with intimate knowledge of the Media landscape as well as expertise in AdTech. Experience in CPG is preferred, either through agency or brand work. This position will take a key leadership role within the organization and must have strong change leadership skills and be able guide media relationships to drive business results.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• An advanced degree in Marketing, Marketing Management, or Business Administration is preferred.
• A minimum of 8 years of experience in media/marketing is required.
• Experience with a specific focus on Programmatic & AdTech - showing a progression of responsibilities and skills is required.
• Experience in media planning and buying, including specialization in AdTech and Programmatic Media, experience in CRM and personalized marketing is required.
• Demonstrated business knowledge and acumen with an awareness of media trends is required.
• Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional partners and upper management to impact decision-making; Willingness to “have an opinion” backed up by insight and the confidence to influence key stakeholders in meetings and one to one basis.
• Outstanding and clear communication skills; Ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and articulate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely.
• Able to anticipate/proactively manage the needs of constituents in a complex, fast-paced environment).
• Strong management skills with proven ability to drive projects to successful completion - on time and within budget is required .
• Exceptional writing, communication/presentation and influence skills are also required.
• Agile and able to change behavior across range of situations, strong change management capabilities.
• Direct experience with setting and delivering specific, measurable objectives is preferred.
• This position will be located in New York, NY and may require up to 10% travel.
United States-New York-New YorkOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.