Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Manager, Programmatic Strategy, are to:
Who you are
- Manage the establishment of a measurement model that leverages the current Bayer tools as well as emerging platforms/technologies and take a leadership position across Brands and Agency partners in making data available to Brands and across the Division to ensure the data is meaningful and actionable;
- Maximize Brand synergies by identifying trends and a common framework to support the efficient application of measurement across the Division. Operationalize the approach by managing and contributing to the development of a "playbook-like" reference tool to applications can be easily adapted and implemented across Brands and the Division;
- Apply context around digital spend and conversion (micro/macro) to support a ROI/ROAS based model to inform and guide a robust media optimization strategy;
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the Bayer measurement framework and engagement model for the ability to benchmark performance and provide context around channel performance;
- Collaborate on the establishment of enterprise digital standards and analytic best practices to ensure optimal channel activation and any recommended optimization based on greatest impact;
- Reduce risk and ensure compliance of the BCC brand's digital assets by managing the development and maintenance of key compliance documents, SOPs and guidelines required to guide the division. Contribute to the determination if an update is required after FDA or FTC industry guidance documents are issued by leading a review of the current guidelines. Also, manages updates consumer brand website LMR reviews best practices and monitors portfolio of websites to ensure sites are officially approved for use;
- Manage digital agencies and suppliers as it relates to the Bayer Measurement and reporting strategy. Manage and contribute to shape and evolve the division's digital agency/supplier platform through an understanding of the consumer and brand's needs. Manage and contribute to shape aspects of identifying, reviewing and contracting digital agency partners and suppliers. Manage the relationship and organize communication to the agency partners;
- Responsible for the implementation of digital innovation including social, mobile and video and leads the execution of cross-functional projects that facilitate future enablement in an effort to maximize consumer and other key audience engagement. The incumbent is accountable to empower the entire organization with digital and social media learnings, best practices, and resources.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Expert in the understanding of the Programmatic and more holistic Media buying Ecosystem (DSPs, Ad Exchanges, PMPs) and how and where it can be effectively applied to ensure the most effective performance against divisional KPIs and provide a clear POV on business critical programmatic topics;
- 10+ years minimum work experience in digital media or related field with at least 4 years dedicated to working with an Agency trading desk, DSP or ad Network/publisher operations, past hands on Trading experience is desirable;
- BA/BS with 8+ years in the field of brand and/or digital marketing preferably in consumer packaged goods, or equivalent training or experience;
- Of those 8+ years:
- 3+ years dedicated digital marketing experience;
- 2+ years in Website and Asset Management;
- Proven ability to develop operational plans to support enterprise and brand level strategy development;
- Advanced knowledge of Media Buying strategy with a focus on Programmatic;
- Knowledge of brand marketing strategies and tactics;
- Understanding role media planning and buying plays in the total consumer decision journey;
- Project management skills & third͈ party vendor relationships management a must;
- Ability to influence key decision making at various levels of the organization;
- Proven ability to work quickly and decisively to meet deadlines and troubleshoot;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Excellent analytical skills and detail-orientation & advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven track record of providing strategic leadership to inform and grow a media practice is strongly desired;
- 1+ years in Consumer Relationship Marketing;
- Experience in healthcare marketing.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.