This role is part of the Process, Systems and Information team within the R&D Global Functions, Governance and Compliance team in PepsiCo. The purpose of this role is to be responsible for a range of R&D System Platforms.
This role will require close partnerships with BIS and R&D Subject Matter Experts to identify and clarify scope associated with their assigned System Platforms. Works with R&D Functions to clarify business case for this scope and inputs to the AOP plan ensuring R&D project costs are appropriately captured.
Ensures Business and BIS needs are clearly understood and actioned to successfully deliver system projects across their assigned System Platforms. Examples include:
- Key R&D participant in fit gap analyses
- Ensures the quality capture of R&D requirements
- Works with BIS to confirm solution requirements
- Facilitates unlocks to minimize customization
- Ensures appropriate business scenarios are represented and R&D resource plan in place to support robust system testing
- Ensures that R&D data prep requirements are understood and provides guidance on how best can be accomplished
Provides technical guidance on the R&D System Platforms assigned to them. Responsible to align and organize R&D support of system upgrades and enhancements.
- Develop work streams and define resource needs
- Obtain alignment with business partners on work plan and prioritization
- Update Senior Leadership on status of the work
- Identify issues and escalate when needed, providing options for mitigation
- Actively lead team (BIS, PSI, R&D Funcitonal SME's, Consultants) through project lifecycle (Requirements, Design, Testing Implementation, Communications, Training, Change Management)
- Manage and track the progress of work plan items against the BIS release schedule
- Manage and track budget
- Manage consultants (SOW's, PO's, Invoices, idM Access)
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a Research and Development role, preferably within food and beverage industry
- Experience with implementation of enterprise IT systems for R&D organization
- 3+ years in R&D management with global experience preferred;
- BS degree in Science discipline or equivalent; advanced degree preferred;
- Teamwork role model with demonstrated track record of Initiative and follow-through and effectively working in global organization across cultures;
- Outstanding Leadership, teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with multiple stakeholders;
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple project initiatives to meet business objectives;
- Strong ability to effectively manage in matrixed organizational structure and provide strong leadership to diverse stakeholders;
- Ability to provide thought leadership on both strategic and technical aspects and positively influence at all levels within the organization.
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.