Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. is searching for a Senior Manager, Regional Project Management – Beauty Franchise to be located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands such as BAND-AID®, LISTERINE® and, JOHNSON'S® Baby, as well as leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
The Senior Manager, Regional Project Management will:
- Lead, coach and develop a team of regional new product project managers, ensuring team’s projects meet financial, quality, customer service, inventory, and cost goals.
- Lead high complexity new product commercialization projects for the Beauty franchise and other franchises as needed.
- Be the voice of the region on assigned projects, proactively leading regional risk assessments, developing mitigation plans and developing regional project execution plans that meet our reliability and customer service goals.
- Organize and chair regional stage gate governance and decision making committee for the Beauty franchise.
- Be responsible for regional portfolio management processes, measuring and reporting on pipeline and marketplace performance (post-launch).
- Conduct lessons learned, identifying and leading process improvement initiatives.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree (MA, MS, MBA) is a plus.
- A minimum of 10 years business experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years Project Management experience is required, preferably in the area of new product commercialization.
- A minimum of 3 years managing direct reports or people is required.
- Experience communicating at the executive level is required.
- Experience in fast moving consumer goods industry is preferred.
- Solid business knowledge, sound judgment, strong communication, leadership, influencing, and change management skills is preferred.
- This position is located in Skillman, NJ and may require up to 5% of domestic and international travel is required.
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
New Product Intro-Life Cycle Mgmt
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.