Senior Manager, Risk Management - Home Loans
As a Senior Risk Manager in Capital One’s Home Loans Enterprise Risk Group, you will apply your project management and analytical skills to our highest profile Risk Management projects. You will lead a team of Risk Specialists responsible for working across the enterprise to develop and implement cutting edge risk solutions to ensure Capital One’s continued stability and success. Senior Risk Managers partner with Executives and their teams to identify potential risks in an open, collaborative environment where new ideas and solutions are both welcomed and rewarded.
- Understand, document and analyze current state capabilities regarding one or more Risk methods
- Leverage industry benchmarking to determine best practices and lessons learned regarding components of the Risk framework
- Write and revise documents such as policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines. Develop and enhance processes, tools, templates, and job aides
- Write, contribute to, edit, and deliver presentations that aide in the design, development, refinement, and usage of Risk methods
- Collaborate effectively across multiple organizations such as Operational Risk Management, Enterprise Risk Management, Compliance, Business Risk Offices, Operational Risk Sub-Steward organizations, Information Technology, Basel Program, Internal Audit, Regulator Relations, etc. to achieve objectives
- High school degree, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 3 year of experience in Banking or at least 3 year of experience in the Financial Services industry
- At least 5 years of Project Management experience
- At least 3 years of experience supporting, partnering and interacting with internal business clients
- 7 years of Project Management experience leading cross functional projects and programs in Risk
- 7 years of Financial Services risk management experience
- PMP Certification or Masters Certificate of Project Management (CPM)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.