Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies,
is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Sales Optimization & Deployment located in Horsham. PA.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is
helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and
preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And
we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson provide medicines for
an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate
goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many
first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs
of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to
hospitals. For more about the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson &
Johnson, visit: http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/
Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with
the world for the health of everyone in it.
Senior Manager, Sales Optimization & Deployment will be:
- Responsible for leading the strategy and execution of
field force structure, sizing, targeting and investment.
- Assess existing structure in the context of business
strategies and the market landscape and leading analytics and recommendations
on field force investments including potential roles/structures,
sizing/alignments and customer valuation.
- Responsible for data collection, in-depth analysis,
competitive & landscape monitoring/trend identification and driving
thinking around customer facing options.
- Oversight for all analytics and execution done utilizing
the outsourced model, leading the commercial deployment process and interacting
with (in the role of SME) management form the business and within CE.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required, preferably in
Quantitative Fields (such as statistics, analytics, economics, finance, etc.),
- A minimum of 7 years of related experience in Pharma/MDD/Consulting
- Knowledge of field forces employed in the pharmaceutical
- Deep understanding of data sets employed in the industry
for segmentation, targeting and behavioral modelling (e.g. IMS).
- Knowledge of the overall commercial deployment process
including inputs and handoffs
- Knowledge of analytic methodologies used to inform sales
- Strong analytical and integration skills
- Strong project management skills including vendor
- Ability to organize/analyze multiple data sources and
events into a cohesive output
- Ability to consult and influence all levels of management
in therapeutic areas
- Excellent communication skills (written and presentation)
- Proficient with standard computer software (Excel,
- This position is located in Horsham, PA and will require
up to 10% domestic travel
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
Sales AdministrationRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.