Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Manager, Training and Communications in our Cambridge, MA office.
Here, everyone matter and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Manager, Training and Communications working on the US Oncology Sales Training and Communications team, you will be empowered to make meaningful, and a typical day will include: POSITION OBJECTIVES:
Enhance sales force effectiveness through maximization of sales team strategy, tactical planning and execution, and support processes. POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES: Sales Excellence (25%)
Support launch planning for new products (i.e.: ixazomib), including conducting market research, analyzing market opportunities, reviewing field sales footprint and interpreting insights toward establishing a comprehensive launch strategy.
Support the Director, US OBU Sales Training and Communications in diagnosing business unit challenges and internal and external gaps and to identify strategic opportunities which will ultimately impact sales results.
Support the Director/Associate Director in enhancing sales force productivity and development of processes, tools and technology improvements.
Analyze and organize customer insights and data into strategic recommendations and tactical execution.
Interpret market insights to develop just-in-time approaches to implement the sales strategy.
Select and design tools, procedures and systems related to sales force effectiveness. Sales Training (60%)
Design, develop, and deliver training and development programs that support commercial and brand goals under the direction of the Director/Associate Director, and objectives within agreed timelines, budget, legal/medical/regulatory review process and quality standards.
execute blended learning solutions for Field Training, National Sales Meetings, Representative
Development Continuum, and Product Launch Meetings.
Participate in Advisory Boards of field-based personnel to gather feedback and best practices for strategy development and launch planning.
Support the Sales Training Director in Regional Training team development and implementation of key training tactics.
Support the development and execution of of national, area and regional sales meetings. Collaborate with key management contacts for marketing, sales, legal, and meeting planning to develop the meeting program that includes product strategy, messaging, training sessions, and related workshops.
Ensure training records are current, maintained accurately and in compliance with company procedures and all regulatory agencies.
Identify and monitor risks, barriers, and obstacles, and develop contingency plans as necessary. Commercial Communications (15%)
With direction of Associate Director/Director, Sales Training, identify relevant market intelligence and communicates the details, strategy, vision and direction to field sales, market access, nurse educator and medical liaison teams in a tone that promotes our unique culture.
Keep informed and up-to-date on the relevant industry codes of compliance and all related updates. Communicates clearly and effectively to the national field teams, including any actionable items or expected deliverables.
With the director of the Director, US OBU Sales Training & Communications, creates, implements and manages programs that:
Qualifications:EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Align with the corporate vision & strategy
- Support the profile and reputation of the organization with internal Drives engagement
- Work with all commercial stakeholders to develop relevant communications plan - managing timelines and legal approval of content
- Maintain relevant sections of the Sales Portal intranet
- Bachelors degree required (preferably in business or life sciences); MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 6-8 Minimum of 3 years overall pharmaceutical sales experience or relevant clinical experience;1+ years in oncology/hematology
- Minimum of 1 year of pharmaceutical sales training experience and/or other relevant experience such as marketing or sales operations or other experience
- Ability to summarize relevant market and business intelligence
- Strategic Thinking
- Ability to effectively lead and influence others without management authority
- Ability to collaborate with a management team
- Project management is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to be accountable to deadlines and responsibilities
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment across departments and all levels of the organization
- Experience in eLearning development
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, both oral and written
- Skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and eLearning platforms
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- Ability to travel (up to 50% of time, including weekends)
Empowering Our People to ShineLearn more at takedajobs.com . Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.