The Johnson & Johnson family of companies is hiring for a Senior Manager, SCDM Productivity to be located in Raritan, Skillman, New Brunswick, Piscataway, or Bridgewater, NJ locations.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The role is directly responsible to lead the protocols and communication of the Supply Chain Data Management (SCDM) Framework aimed at establishing and implementing supply chain data governance globally. This role will formalize the overall SCDM Policies which will include governance, standards, policies/procedures, metrics/measures, architecture/technology, and organizational alignment with defined roles & responsibilities in support of Supply Chain relevant data domains.
Accountability for the talent management and strategic service delivery for data and analytics to ensure SCDM protocols and standards are embedded in our culture and delivery of services throughout the supply chain.
SCDM Data Governance Framework
• Development of and oversight for SCDM Policy / Standards
• Establishment of foundational components such as Supply Chain Data Standard Processes
• Develop and Communicate Supporting Structure and Processes for Change control and Engagement Management
• Develop and Communicate Metadata management protocols for SCDM
• Communicate Protocol for Data Implementation, Operationalization and Optimization
• Create self-service model for programs to embed data governance according to the SCDM Governance Framework
SCDM Career Development, Talent and Engagement Management
• Develop the SCDM Productivity/Talent Strategic Direction and Management including components for Talent Acquisition & Pipeline Management, On-Boarding, Performance & Development (P&D), Organization Design, Diversity and Succession Planning
• Enable and connect SCDM with tools, resources to support employee career development for current and future needs of the enterprise
• Enable and connect SCDM with tools, resources to build employee engagement to meet the needs of the current and future needs of the enterprise
• Talent Management Metrics - Ongoing maintenance of diversity metrics
Data and Analytics Strategic Service Delivery
• Maintaining the strategic relationship in support of tactical data and analytics activities across the supply chain
• Connects segment and functional needs to the appropriate providers and resource models
• Establishes the Service Delivery Model and Framework and measures programs in placeQualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required with a focus in Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications, or Supply Chain preferred
• An advanced degree or MBA is preferred
• A minimum of 8 years of experience in Supply Chain, Data Governance, Data Management or related industry is required
• Experience with establishing and maintaining organizational management capabilities and operational protocols is preferred
• Strong understanding of operating and business factors relating to Data Governance and Data Management in the supply chain is required
• Demonstrated ability to lead and get things done through influence versus line responsibility is required
• Strong communication and partnering skills with service oriented mind-set are required
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills are required
• Process excellence, performance management, reporting and data collection is required
• Up to 20% of travel both domestically and internationally is requiredPrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-PiscatawayOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Contract AdministrationRequisition ID