Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description RESPONSIBILITY:
The Sr. Manager, Social & Digital Media
manages center-developed organic and paid social media programs and social/digital content calendars designed to provide consistent messaging and drive trust, loyalty, satisfaction, and revenue with consumers, differentiate us from the competition and self-operation, and delight clients. GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Sr. Manager, Social & Digital Media
is responsible for execution of content management for social and digital media, support of the field execution of social strategy, and measurement of impact of efforts on supporting business goals.
Key social media support activities include but are not limited to: paid content management for accounts, training and resource development, collection of best practices, and analysis of performance of social channels on national and account level, and budget oversight. Key content responsibilities include coordination of an aligned content calendar for our social and digital platforms.
The position requires collaboration with Education cross-functional team members, channel growth, and field marketing. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
The Sr. Manager, Social & Digital Media will be responsible for supporting cross-channel social and digital media programs that support the achievement of new and base business growth, retention, and customer satisfaction objectives for Aramark Higher Education. This will include, but not be limited to:
Qualifications Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Create and manage content strategy and calendar for social and digital channels including collaborating with program development subject matter experts to develop content and moderate conversations with customers received via centralized social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). This also includes digital content alignment and management.
- Support project management of all social channels (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) including ongoing communication to community managers, capture and evaluation of field best practices, sharing of resources via internal collaboration networks.
- Identify and scale pertinent social platforms as part of an ongoing innovative strategy
- Development and execution of paid strategy in collaboration with agency partner
- Gather relevant social media trends and insights from internal and external resources and apply insights to evolve social strategy.
- Leverage SMMS to track, analyze and report out on performance and impact of all social media marketing programs.
- Moderate and escalate customer care issues to field via two center led social channels
- Support management of relationships with third-party vendors that support the creation, launch, and/or maintenance of any social media platforms.
- Manage on-going training of developed programs to new members of the field marketing team as well as accounts new to the platform to ensure consistent execution by operators.
- Support the implementation of new programs/platforms and while taking initiative to identify opportunities to support base business growth through social channels.
- Create and implement training and resources for on-boarding of new community managers and annual refresh training for existing community managers.
- Manage all projects on time and within budget.
- Support Other Business Units within the sector (including Healthcare and Facilities) with best in class practices.
- Additional duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:
- A minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible communications and/or marketing experience, with a demonstrated record of success and effective performance.
- Minimum 2 year experience in a social media or community manager role; additional customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Higher Education, foodservice, and/or services marketing experience desirable.
- Experience monitoring social media activity using leading listening and reporting tools as well as data analysis.
It is expected that the successful candidate will have the following personal attributes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Candidates must possess the ability to communicate effectively, display a professional and positive demeanor and build professional rapport by demonstrating active oral, written, presentation and listening skills.
- Proficient working knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills with high attention to detail; demonstrated project management experience.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment and respond quickly to changing business needs within a heavily matrixed organization.
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of energy and willingness to learn and contribute; superior time-management skills and demonstrated track record of taking initiative and accepting accountability.
- Demonstrated personal record of success and effective performance.
It is expected the candidate will possess a proficiency in the following: interpersonal skills, influence management, project management, written communication, digital/social media marketing, presentation skills, and computer skills. Education:
The successful candidate will possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing or business-related field.
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.