Come lead the way in growing Intuit's emerging advertising platform. In this role, you'll join a team chartered with building Intuit's capability to monetize data-rich apps like Mint with targeted, deeply-integrated 3rd party advertising. You'll be part of a growing, entrepreneurial team backed by the power of Intuit's Consumer Group and apps like Mint and TurboTax, trusted by millions of users in managing their financial lives.
We're seeking a strategic pricing leader to build pricing and deal management capability for Intuit's emerging advertising platform. In this new role, you will create the framework to price our advertising inventory, solving for Intuit and partners. Responsibilities:
- Develop scalable strategic pricing framework for 3rd party advertising
- Deeply understand partner objectives, so that our pricing framework is sustainable and leads to successful outcomes for partners and Intuit
- Develop customized pricing strategies for core verticals (credit cards, investments and lending), analyzing internal and external data and building vertical expertise
- Think strategically about key customer segments, their needs, and how we can manage pricing within key segments to maximize benefit for customers, partners and Intuit
- Add a strategic pricing lens as we prepare to launch new, more deeply integrated offers & partner experiences, working closely with business development
- Identify the resources you'll need to make this strategic pricing capability best-in-class and collaborate with cross-functional leaders to build it (monetization, business development, ad operations, data and finance)
- Recommend new ideas to grow revenue per user…thinking beyond your immediate area as a growth leader and innovator
Qualifications Our ideal candidate
- BA degree with at least 7 years experience (pricing, marketing, sales, business development, analytics, consulting)
- At least 2 years direct digital pricing experience with data-rich businesses and ad-funded models
- Strong business acumen and the ability to move fast in creating new processes/tools/metrics autonomy.
- Demonstrated experience with building new capabilities and managing ambiguity
- Data-obsessed with the ability to coach teams on data-driven decisions, define KPIs and reporting; proficiency with common data manipulation tools highly desirable
- Passion for deeply understanding and delighting customers, both end-users and partners
- Ability to succinctly and confidently communicate your point of view and facilitate input
- Strong track record in delivering big outcomes as part of strong cross-functional teams
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Retention Campaign Manager Senior Communications Manager - IC Head of Marketing-Quickbooks India Product Marketing Manager Senior Communications Manager See More…