Janssen Supply Group, LLC, part of Janssen Supply Chain (JSC), is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Strategy and Innovation to be located in Raritan, NJ or Horsham, PA or Beerse, Belgium.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of Janssen Supply Chain, a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provide access and affordability through innovation and strong collaboration with their R&D and Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency. Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson.
Reporting to the Director, Strategy and Innovation, the Senior Manager, Strategy and Innovation scope will include support for the global Janssen business, across all therapeutic areas and geographic regions. This individual will be responsible for supporting the execution of JSC’s Annual Strategy process and key strategic initiatives – which may include leading, coaching, or participating in key JSC initiatives that assist in the attainment of the overall JSC strategy. The candidate will partner with JSC functions to translate strategy to action, driving implementation of our customer-focused vision. Success will be viewed as Supply Chain processes and practices designed to meet customer/market needs and integrated across R&D, Supply Chain, and Commercial as applicable.
The scope of this role will be focused in three areas:
• Strategy Development & Execution – focus on the development & execution of the JSC Strategy to include: the analysis of target markets, products and supply chain segmentation. The analysis of the environment and impact on the JSC Strategy. Additionally, they will assist in outlining and monitoring the key programs/activities and investments needed to execute the strategy, as well as strive to insure collaboration across the JSC community.
• JSC Strategy Team Management – work with the JSC Strategy Team colleagues to coordinate the JSC Strategy Process. This includes the major components of the process from Strategy refresh through execution. They will maintain and improve an annual calendar to insure all key requirements are met and inputs are aligned with key leaders within JSC. This will include conducting management reviews with JSC leadership, and capture follow-ups. As part of this process, they will have responsibility for consistency of communications, content development, and overall flow / format.
• Special Projects: The Office of Strategy and Innovation is the hub of innovation for the JSC. They are responsible for intake of potential new projects, developing/refining business cases and piloting projects for the JSC. This requires working across the entire JSC to build cross functional teams that can quickly show the value of new projects and pilot them.Qualifications
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree is required. A Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field is preferred.
• A minimum of eight (8) years relevant business experience is required.
• Experience working across Operations, Finance, Commercial, and/or R&D functions is strongly preferred.
• Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry experience is preferred. Consulting experience would be beneficial.
• Excellent stakeholder management is required (must have strong knowledge and partnering ability with all business functions).
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen is required.
• Strategic thinking, the ability to create, cultivate and implement change is required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint applications is required.
• This position can be based out of Raritan, NJ, Horsham, PA or Beerse, Belgium and may require up to 20% international and domestic travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-BeerseOrganization
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.