Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Manager Strategy Deployment and Change Management to be located in New Brunswick, NJ or any Johnson & Johnson facility within New Jersey.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Senior Manager Strategy Deployment and Change Management Responsibilities:
- Building creative, high impact and engaging change management plans and tactics that demonstrably build awareness and acceptance of JJSC strategic business initiatives across relevant stakeholder groups.
- Supporting the strategy & insight process in Strategy & Deployment through advising of best practice in change management, implementation of a series of employee engagement and training activities, capture the ideas, facilitate focus groups, and develop solutions.
- Partnering closely with Supply Chain Communication team and Human Resources team to ensure the alignment of overarching messages and workforce engagement strategies and tactics.
- Working with management to identify and implement varied projects, programs and plans that support achievement of strategic business initiatives.
- Creating/executing/maintaining detailed work plan, create all deliverables and work closely with key stakeholders (Communications, HR, S&D Leadership team, etc.) across all segments and functions.
- Contributing to overall Change Management, Communication and Engagement strategies and outcomes.
- Supporting and delivering on plans designed to improve awareness, enhance employee engagement, and support change adoption.
- Utilizing strong interpersonal skills to collaboratively lead the implementation of change and communication plans across supply chain.
- Anticipating change and communication roadblocks and proactively identify mitigation plans to address these challenges.
- Researching new and innovative methods to enhance communication and change management and seek out new ways to effectively communicate.
- Maintaining key relationships with; Enterprise and Segment S&D Leadership, JJSC. Communication leadership team, HR/Talent Management, and Strategy & Insight Council.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree is required with preference in Business, Communications, or related field; advanced degree/MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in strategy and/or change management in a complex organization environment is required
- Business experience in at least one of the following functional areas: Supply Chain, Innovation, Change & Communication, Human Resource is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven ability to work collaboratively, communicate and to partner cross-functionally and globally is required
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in a simple easy-to-understand manner is required
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in problem solving and decision making required
- Proven track record in leading significant change initiatives in a large and complex global organization required
- Highly refined project and time management capability, able to prioritize multiple projects required
- Experience in organizing small- to large-scale global events preferred
- Ability to work with cross-functional, virtual, global matrix teams required
- Experience working in a global environment (with multiple countries, regions) and associated cultural awareness required
United States-New Jersey-BridgewaterOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Operations (Generalist)Requisition ID