The Strategy team at Intel Security seeks an exceptional professional to help define the company's long-term strategic direction. The Senior Manager of Strategy will play a critical role in analyzing industry trends, formulating actionable strategy, evaluating business opportunities, and coordinating efforts across Intel Security business units and functions. The role requires close interaction with senior executives throughout the company. This person will therefore have a significant opportunity to impact the growth, direction and future of Intel Security.
- Experience identifying, evaluating, analyzing critical strategic questions and business situations
- Exposure to different business models and business strategies
- 3-5 years experience in Tier I management consulting (McKinsey, BCG, Bain) or strategy required
- Experience with the technology industry required; prior experience in B2B and B2C software preferred
- BS required; MBA or equivalent preferred; engineering degree a plus
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable interacting with senior business leaders
- Team player able to effortlessly work with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- High energy, positive attitude and motivation
- Adaptable and flexible, makes a pleasant first impression and builds solid relationships
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.