The primary responsibility of the Supply Planning Manager/Senior Manager is to support the Supply Planning work stream which covers the supply planning processes spanning inventory, replenishment, and capacity planning, integration with demand/IBP process, and enabling JDA Fulfillment and Enterprise Supply Planning modules.
• Support the design, development, implementation and ongoing continuous improvement of the company's common model supply planning process, tool, training, and metric capabilities across business units
• Contribute as a Subject Matter Expert SME with strong working knowledge of inventory, replenishment, and capacity planning processes, leading practices, and JDA tool capabilities
• Partner with IT in the implementation and enablement of JDA supply planning capabilities leading and/or facilitating key business activities including business requirements, design reviews, data validation, user acceptance testing, training, business readiness/adoption, and post implementation support
• Lead the development of supply planning "day in the life" business process training playbooks, how-to guides, and procedure documentation
• Facilitate and deliver supply planning "day in the life" training to super and end users and implement pre and post go-live evaluations to identify risks and drive training/adoption corrective actions
• Guide and trouble-shoot with business units on the set-up/use of inventory and capacity planning policies, parameters, exceptions, and configuration settings in JDA to optimize plan outputs and process performance
• Lead design and development of operations analysis tools to aid in determination of recommended inventory and capacity planning policies
• Define, build, and track standard KPI metrics (i.e. plan accuracy, service levels, inventory days/quality, capacity utilization, costs, etc.) and reporting to analyze supply planning process performance, track process and tool adoption, diagnose issues, and suggest/guide continuous improvement actions
• Drive supply planning continuous improvement – inventory policies (i.e. ABC segmentation, statistical safety stock, etc.), replenishment strategies (i.e. use of postponement/speed models, lead time reduction), capacity planning (i.e. capacity utilization, demand prioritization, etc.), internal and external collaborations
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.